WESH showing new Fantasyland Expansion photos

NYwdwfan

Wow - there's a lot of steel work that looks like it will support the details of the facades on the tops of the structures. Very cool!!

NewfieFan

Won't it be exciting when this really starts taking shape?

I think this question was asked before... so how does the process go? Will there be different construction teams working on the outside and inside of the ride at the same time or is one completed before another?

Curious minds...

britlightyear

Wow, the Beauty and the Beast building looks huge! Isn't it just a restaurant going in that part?
(sorry if I'm completely wrong, I haven't been able to keep up with all the changes going on with the FLE)

Tom

Beta Return
Won't it be exciting when this really starts taking shape?

I think this question was asked before... so how does the process go? Will there be different construction teams working on the outside and inside of the ride at the same time or is one completed before another?

Curious minds...

As soon as they make the buildings weather-tight and somewhat climate controlled, they'll start the interior work. In fact, WDI has already filed the permits for the interior show sets at both pavilions.

Right now, they're still roofing BatB and mermaid still has large openings in the sides, where future overhead doors will go. They can lay the groundwork for interior sets, but can't install anything electronic, sensitive or delicate until they have a controlled environment free from dust, heat, cold, and water.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
As soon as they make the buildings weather-tight and somewhat climate controlled, they'll start the interior work. In fact, WDI has already filed the permits for the interior show sets at both pavilions.

Right now, they're still roofing BatB and mermaid still has large openings in the sides, where future overhead doors will go. They can lay the groundwork for interior sets, but can't install anything electronic, sensitive or delicate until they have a controlled environment free from dust, heat, cold, and water.

They're going to want to get that done, and soon, before the Florida heat is upon them.....

NewfieFan

Interesting! Thanks for the info!

gamblepsu

wow you are correct maybe they had a cheap digital camera from K-Mart or a cell phone for the pictures
I think it was that they took the picture from so far away that what we are seeing as separate pics is just a zoom in look of just a couple pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom