Trip Report We're Not Stopping... Just Keep Hopping! A September 2015 Trip Report

And so... we are back. How is it that the wait for Disney is so long and exciting and then in a blink of an eye, it’s over? :cry:

I am so glad we were able to take this trip. It was a difficult year and we really needed some magic and fantasy to “reboot” our lives. We were in Disney from September 11th - 21st and stayed at French Quarters.

For those of you who do not know us...

IMG_6885.jpg

Me - Mary / Mom (The Disney Fanatic)

thumb_IMG_7438_1024.jpg

Ross / Dad / Grumpy (Although he had an identity crisis this trip and thought he was Cinderella.)

thumb_IMG_8471_1024.jpg

Julia / Sissy - My now teenage Mouseketeer

thumb_IMG_8097_1024.jpg

Hope / “The Hopester” My 6 year old princess - diagnosed with Severe Autism and Sensory Integration Disorder.

thumb_IMG_8154_1024.jpg

If you want to check out our past adventures:

September 2013 Trip
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/completed-this-is-autism-when-you-add-a-little-pixie-dust.873100/

September 2014 Trip
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/honey-i-blew-up-the-magic-band-completed.892800/

Even though we are all in Post Disney Depression, at least I can re-live the memories!

Ready or not... Here we go!

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_7960_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_7960_1024.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 76

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks so much for everyone who has followed along and for all your kind comments. Thanks for your patience - I think I may be the only one who takes 10 months to finish a TR!

Good things come to those of us who wait (10 months . . . ;) ). I loved your TR!! You shared some great comments and wonderful pictures to go along with them. I really enjoy reading different TRs, because everyone has their own unique spin, which makes reading them fascinating. Thank you for bringing us along to vicariously live through your vacation! :happy:

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Good things come to those of us who wait (10 months . . . ;) ). I loved your TR!! You shared some great comments and wonderful pictures to go along with them. I really enjoy reading different TRs, because everyone has their own unique spin, which makes reading them fascinating. Thank you for bringing us along to vicariously live through your vacation! :happy:

Thanks for coming along with me for the ten month journey! lol

catmandoo

This was the first Trip report I ever read... well, started to read anyway! But it's yours that made me sort of obsessed with them. So glad you finished, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Our trips overlapped, so I kept looking for myself in the background of your pictures, but I didn't spot me. And looks like we'll be overlapping again! 58 days to go for us!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
This was the first Trip report I ever read... well, started to read anyway! But it's yours that made me sort of obsessed with them. So glad you finished, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Our trips overlapped, so I kept looking for myself in the background of your pictures, but I didn't spot me. And looks like we'll be overlapping again! 58 days to go for us!

Thanks for reading! Where are you staying in September? Please say hi if you see us!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Wonderful trip report .... had me hooked xx Some beautiful pictures of your lovely family.

I have to admit, tears have appeared in my eyes as I felt your pain leaving for the airport .... I'm 32 days out from my next trip and I am already dreading our departure day !!

We'll be there into September so maybe i'll look out for you ....

Thanks for reading! The return ride on Magical Express is the WORST!

Enjoy your trip! If you see us in September, please say hi!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom