We're Back!!!

grumpyguy

Original Poster
WOW!! We got back early Wednesday (11/26/08) morning had a great trip. We did rent a wheel chair for my daughter after the first day and life was a lot easier on everyone. Lines and crowds seemed to be down especially last week She loved the rides, and even on Saturday and Sundy it never got too bad. Of course the best attractions were always fast pass and sold out quickly. Toy Story Mania is awesome, a must ride. Line can be long and fast pass goes FAST, but it's worth it. Very disappointed in the Prince Caspian attraction, 15 minute version of the movie, that was all. :snore: Her favorite was Test Track and Soarin! both awesome rides that you go to get there early for. Food was great Teppen Edo in Epcot is great. She loved Chef Mickey and with it being her birthday when we got there she was treated like a Princess everywhere we went. Although so many people wished her Happy Birthday, I think she got kinda numb to it after a few days.

More later.

I'll post pics in my Photobucket later.

Glad to here you had a great trip. I hope it is less crowded this next week also. We leave in the AM.
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!:sohappy::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom