Pre-Trip We're Baaaaack! June 2015 Trip

After just recently discovering the forums, becoming totally obsessed/addicted to reading TRs, and a little encouragement from my fellow Disney-lovers.. I've decided to write my first Pre-Trip Report! So please be patient with me as I put it together. :)

When: June 7 - June 13, 2015
Where: All-Star Music Resort
Who:
I'm Brittany.. the brunette. :) This will be my 7th trip to WDW. I am 100% addicted to all things Disney- I've always loved the movies, characters, songs, etc. But I've just recently become "hardcore," if you will. ;) I'm the planner, organizer, researcher, insert similar titles here! I'll be 22 years young at the time of our trip.

My best friend, Heather, will be joining me. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW together, and her 3rd trip period! All of her Disney trips have been with me.. what a lucky gal she is. ;) We've been best friends since about age 4 and literally did everything together as kids. As big kids, we went to college together, student taught two doors down from each other, and continue to spend all of our free time together! Before I forget, she's the blonde in this picture, but has since switched over to the dark side… literally. So her appearance will be a little different in my Trip Report pictures. I'm very fortunate to have a best friend who just goes with the flow the way that she does… she never complains about my compulsive planning, and for that I am grateful. :) She'll be 24 years young at the time of our trip.

IMG_5631.JPG

We are both elementary teachers, the perfect excuse to act like the big kids that we are. ;) We usually get out of school for the summer a few weeks ahead of most other districts, so we're hopeful that we can miss the majority of the summer crowds.

This will be our first time staying on WDW property.. I actually stayed at AKL when I was a kid, but don't remember many of the things that I now know make staying on property so magical. We are honestly more excited to ride the Magical Express than I think anything else. :angelic: Every time I have to walk past the ME counter at MCO, I die a little inside. Fortunately, I won't be dealing with those feelings this time! Yes, we know we're weird. Case in point...

IMG_5910.jpg

We're those crazy ladies crying while watching the show at rope drop, skipping down Main Street USA hand in hand, and being all-around genuine goofballs! You'll realize rather quickly that we struggle to take "normal pictures." Hope you don't mind. ;)

IMG_5606.JPG

And then there's this little gem…

IMG_4973.jpg

I promise that we are not actually kissing.. I love her, but not quite that much. ;) I crack up every time that I look at this picture thanks to the little girl staring at us in the background… we get those looks often.

Anyway, our plans aren't set entirely in stone at this point in time. Right now, we have an 8:10am ADR at Crystal Palace on the first day of our trip (6/8) and a 6:25pm ADR at 1900 Park Fare on the last day of our trip (6/12). These are both new restaurants for us, so we're pretty excited about them!

We are tentatively planning to spend 3 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot, and 1 day at Hollywood Studios. We want to start and end our trip at MK, simply because it just doesn't get anymore magical than that. :) I've done all of the parks, but Heather has never been to Epcot.

I think that's all for now! Thank you so much for reading! :inlove:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Hi everyone! We made it back safe and sound last night. This home doesn't feel quite as right as my other home. :( But, I'll get to work on my TR very soon. We had an absolutely amazing time and can't wait to go back. We've already got the next 2 trips in the planning stages. ;)

blreinsel

Original Poster
Hey! How's your trip going?

I hope you are having fun! We are too. Got rained on a bit at animal kingdom today.

Great to meet you two!

The trip was AMAZING! I hope that yours was too. :) We got rained on a bit on Tuesday at Epcot and Wednesday at Hollywood Studios, but we survived! As the saying goes, I'd rather spend a rainy day at Disney than a sunny day anywhere else. :rolleyes:

It was great to meet you too! Perhaps we'll run into each other again on future trips!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom