We're Almost There!!!

mickeysshoes

We have 113 days to wait until our 20th anniversary trip!! This will be trip #12 for our family. DD get to enjoy the benifits of mom and dad hitting the 20 year mark. We will be at The Boardwalk Inn for 7 days and then we surprise the girls with a 4 days voyage on the DREAM!!!! Its so hard talking about the trip and what we will do and NOT say anthing about the Dream...we have almost slipped a few times.

PurpleRose

3 days!!!! Leaving Greensboro, NC Sunday morning at 9:25am and arriving in Orlando at 11:05am. 7 days at the POP with my dad and oldest niece. My brother, sister in law, youngest niece, sister in law's parents and a cousin are staying at POFQ. I feel guilty because my husband can't go on this trip but I can also barely escape my excitement!

SCDisneyfanatic

45 days and counting. We are celebrating our 30th Anniversary. :) Plus our youngest will be celebrating her graduation from the University of South Carolina. It should be a very memorable trip!!! Enjoy your time with the twins.

Todd L

Thanks, Ive been visiting the WDWMagic site for years, reading, observing but never joined in. I just got excited enough about the upcoming trip to say something. This will be my 11th trip to WDW

First of all ....welcome Jiminycr!!

Not sure I did the Math Right but I think Its 164 Days til our trip. Oct. 8th, 7 days at SSr villas.

Most excited to attend Mnsshp and see The headless horseman Ride down main street usa.

Gojira ゴジラ

Whoaa 41 days.. been so busy with work.. time flies.. didn't even expect it's only 41 days left..

No I haven't booked a room yet.. but plane tickets are done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom