We're Almost There!!!

meganwdw

Original Poster
It's only 26 more days until our next trip to the world!! I think I'm looking forward to this trip more than any others because we're taking our twin daughters for the first time. I am having a terrible time concentrating on anything at work b/c all I can think about is our trip. YIPPEEE!!! How many more days until your trip and what are you looking forward to the most?:wave:

minniemickeyfan

So excitied for you! We have 37 days and we cannot wait just to be there! Most looking forward that we are staying 13 nights this time. I try to think of the days until we start packing, make lots of lists in the meantime and daydream a lot. Have a great time at the world!:wave:

plaz10

I totally agree with you...almost down to the day!!! We leave in 21 days! Sooo excited for this trip! I really need it. I graduated last May and I thought school was stressful...a full time job is way worse! :lol: So now I'm in need of a break from work. I'm also excited because usually it's just my boyfriend and I that go...but this year we are taking his sister and her boyfriend. They have only been 1 time a long time ago so I'm excited to "show off" all the new stuff and restaurants. Can't wait!

bmarkelon

:sohappy: so jealous that you are so close! Mine is still 105 days away! You are going to have the most magical trip with your twins, enjoy!!

Bri1121

So jealous!! We have 95 more days until we leave :( But looking forward to it!! We are surprising the kids so I am so excited for that. And my mom is going to meet us there with some other family so it will be fun to have everyone there!

You guys will have a wonderful time!

Maddog57

130 days and Stormalong Bay here I come! Can't wait! I am extra excited about this trip because it almost was not going to happen. My place of employment is closing in June, but I just got another job. If I did not have a job I was not going to be able to go. I must say truthfully that I was more thrilled that the WDW trip was back on instead of getting the job.

JIMINYCR

Going in 88 days,:sohappy: a father and son trip. Last year my son was attending a convention, staying at the Swan and Dolphin resort, I was at the French Quarter and we had planned to spend time together in the evenings when he had free time but that didnt work out. It ended up that we only had a few hours together over the weeks time. This trip is only for us to have FUN, spend time together and enjoy The World together:sohappy::sohappy:
Oh and we're staying at the French Quarter

pixiesteno

OP, I thought your post was going to read, we're on I-4 just about to Exit 65!:ROFLOL:
I have 32 days until we arrive at FWC. We have 30 days until we pull the RV out of the backyard and point the truck southbound!!!!
We're really looking forward to the break and our son is graduating college from Full Sail University with a Bachelor's in Film! We're so proud of all his hard work. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

JIMINYCR

Thanks, Ive been visiting the WDWMagic site for years, reading, observing but never joined in. I just got excited enough about the upcoming trip to say something. This will be my 11th trip to WDW

Ballsinc

36 days for us...we're excited to see the rope drop ceremony at MK with our 2.5 year old. We play the song every morning and she loves it!!!

mickeymaniacs

We leave next Saturday with 10 other people. My sister and her 2 boys and husband and my brother and his 2 kids and wife and my niece's bf. We are staying for 7 days at Emerald island Resort in a 7 bed house. Too many people to be able to stay on property with a budget. I am really looking forward to all of the dad's and sons doing pirates league together! I can't wait to check out the F&G festival too. I have been counting down the days for the last 8 months and am down to counting days including hrs,:rolleyes: my kids are sooo excited and the cool thing is that my nephew who is autistic doesn't know that we are going. We are going to tell him Friday night all together

KSwart

26 days for us :) It is going to be extra special because our girls are 9, 8, 5, and 3.... The last time we were there was when our oldest was 2.... So basically we will get to see the magic of Disney through the eyes of 4 little girls for the first time:D My wife and I can't wait and our girls have no idea what they are in for.

todpatcam

I am so jealous - we still have 198 days - it seems soooooo far away. We even have a week at the beach in South Carolina coming up in June but all I can think about is our WDW trip in Nov.

Susan Savia

288 days for me....But in the meantime we're going to the OBX for a week in July and two weeks to Memphis, TN in August. That should hold me until our 10 day trip to WDW in February!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom