Well, anyone eat today at round up bbq?

Smiley/OCD

the only reason to have a character meal is to drive prices up. a under 20 dollar meal like flametree would not make it worth disney's time,imo.also, a split qs takeout/eat in would be a logistics problem, again, imo.
Isn’t there a walk up window at Via Napoli in Epcot? The same family style all you can eat stays as the TS…you take that family style plate, sausage, ribs, brisket, etc., separate those choices and make them available at the window like Flame Tree. I never said to serve those dishes in the TS…I think you have them confused…

buckeyegator

Original Poster
not to argue, but if you have a take-out window, where would you sit and eat, seems to me there would be no place to sit. with pizza you can walk and eat at the same time.

Club Cooloholic

I'm going to say this here. One of the problems with Toy Story Land is...it's just not that "fun". It has some great rides, but the land itself is a cattleshoot under a magnifying glass in the Florida sun. No shade, no areas to just soak it in. The restaurant was a chance to provide a little more intimacy to the place, and connect with the IP. On the surface, this fails. A play area themed to toys to replace the long gone Honey I Skrunk The Kids area would solve my restaurant expectations and really "make" the land but that's just my opinion.

Br0ckford

It's cute, and it looks like they've captured the style of Andy's room, by replicating the queue for TSMM, but I was expecting more than just a bunch of static props, sounds, and lights. They could have added some moving pieces or I don't know, maybe an actual character appearance of one of Andy's toys? But hey, maybe I'm just a grumpy fan.
Thank you for your feedback. The mouse appreciates it. Now 🫴💰 please.

Disney Dead Head

uh, you do know it is 45, not 60,right?
$45 is listed on the Menu

This is whats listed on the Dining page

1680011057337.png

buckeyegator

Original Poster
i think, and i could be wrong,most sit downs have a generic price range, although to your point, is should be more preciser.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Not the same price. Crystal Palace is $59 per adult for lunch and dinner. Roundup Rodeo is $45.

You need to click on the menu for the restaurant to see the actual price. The informational page for restaurants gives a price range for the “type” of restaurant, which is not particularly helpful as @buckeyegator noted.

Raxel7851

i still do not understand why some people think going to a resteraunt means being surrounded by asthetics, ie art and the such. if you want that, be preparred to pay for it in higher prices, and then the same people complain about prices.i go to a resteraunt to eat, not look at rembrandt's and van goghs on the wall.
Disney restaurants, wether QS or TS, are supposed to be unique or themed dining experiences. That’s the expectation. If you want mundane boring places to eat, try any McD’s or Burger King.

Club Cooloholic

Not the same price. Crystal Palace is $59 per adult for lunch and dinner. Roundup Rodeo is $45.

You need to click on the menu for the restaurant to see the actual price. The informational page for restaurants gives a price range for the “type” of restaurant, which is not particularly helpful as @buckeyegator noted.
It's 45 for breakfast that was what I had looked at. $59 for lunch and dinner?? Man it's been a few years, I remember when luch was a little cheaper than the dinner price!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom