Well, anyone eat today at round up bbq?

GrumpyFan

Anyone else underwhelmed with this?
It's just sound and lighting effects, right? No animatronics, no moving set pieces?
Rainforest and T-Rex did a better job at themeing than this.
Somebody tell me I'm missing something please, because this just looks lame-o!

FutureCEO

It's just sound and lighting effects, right? No animatronics, no moving set pieces?

It's just a restaurant

Dinardo

WhaT in the mouse world were you expecting from a bbq restaurant??

As a Disney world fan, I seriously don’t understand Disney world fans.

It's a business of sadists and masochists. You know which one you are

GrumpyFan

WhaT in the mouse world were you expecting from a bbq restaurant??

As a Disney world fan, I seriously don’t understand Disney world fans.

It's a business of sadists and masochists. You know which one you are
It's cute, and it looks like they've captured the style of Andy's room, by replicating the queue for TSMM, but I was expecting more than just a bunch of static props, sounds, and lights. They could have added some moving pieces or I don't know, maybe an actual character appearance of one of Andy's toys? But hey, maybe I'm just a grumpy fan.

Club Cooloholic

It's cute, and it looks like they've captured the style of Andy's room, by replicating the queue for TSMM, but I was expecting more than just a bunch of static props, sounds, and lights. They could have added some moving pieces or I don't know, maybe an actual character appearance of one of Andy's toys? But hey, maybe I'm just a grumpy fan.
I don't blame you. Considering the length of time that went into this thing one would expect more.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
i still do not understand why some people think going to a resteraunt means being surrounded by asthetics, ie art and the such. if you want that, be preparred to pay for it in higher prices, and then the same people complain about prices.i go to a resteraunt to eat, not look at rembrandt's and van goghs on the wall.

Smiley/OCD

i still do not understand why some people think going to a resteraunt means being surrounded by asthetics, ie art and the such. if you want that, be preparred to pay for it in higher prices, and then the same people complain about prices.i go to a resteraunt to eat, not look at rembrandt's and van goghs on the wall.
I will say that this would be a great place to include a character meal ala CP…

Smiley/OCD

The price would start what?? I would expect it to go up…a Toy Story character meal would be a positive…if they did that, however, I would add a QS window, split the family style meal into individual portions and make it like Flame Tree BBQ

buckeyegator

Original Poster
The price would start what?? I would expect it to go up…a Toy Story character meal would be a positive…if they did that, however, I would add a QS window, split the family style meal into individual portions and make it like Flame Tree BBQ
the only reason to have a character meal is to drive prices up. a under 20 dollar meal like flametree would not make it worth disney's time,imo.also, a split qs takeout/eat in would be a logistics problem, again, imo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom