Welcome Home Wednesday

jbarteau

Original Poster
Hi All

My wife and I arrive on wednesday and was wondering if anyone has attended the Welcome Home Wednesday and what actually goes on durring the party. I know it last about an hour so we were just curious...

Thanks,

fredtom

If you arrive in time and if it's convenient for you, you should go.

It's a fun event. There's an interactive Disney trivia game show with four randomly selected contestants. There are prizes for the contestants as well as several prize drawings for the audience... and refreshments.

You'll need to show your DVC card or resort KTTW showing you're a DVC member.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

disneyrcks

If you arrive in time and if it's convenient for you, you should go.

It's a fun event. There's an interactive Disney trivia game show with four randomly selected contestants. There are prizes for the contestants as well as several prize drawings for the audience... and refreshments.

You'll need to show your DVC card or resort KTTW showing you're a DVC member.

To the OP great post! I have been wondering myself about these welcome home wednesdays! Now the refreshments, are there adult refreshments offered (cocktails)? :slurp:

Funfy

No alchohol that I remember. Just punch/lemonade-minor snacks. We have got totes, hats, lapel pins-things like that. It is fun-air conditioned and takes about an hour and a half to two.

DeeVee (campy actress hostess) is a lot of fun! Worth the time if you have it to spare.

fredtom

No cocktails... lemonade. Everyone receives a going away present, like a DVC hat. I recommend going if you've never been.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom