Welcome Home Magic Friends......

mousefan1972

Isn't it lovely that summer got such a late start this year and now winter is getting an early one? :fork: :fork: :fork:

Of course... :rolleyes: :brick:

It was great fun though - we weren't too thrilled with Food & Wine this time though, so we left and went over to Studios for a while. I looked for Joanna but couldn't find her.

I meant to ask you guys if either of you saw her. We looked for her in September but couldn't find her, either. She hasn't been around here in awhiile... :( She must be really busy.

Or she doesn't like us anymore.... :cry:

Nemo14

I meant to ask you guys if either of you saw her. We looked for her in September but couldn't find her, either. She hasn't been around here in awhiile... :( She must be really busy.

I asked about her at TSM and they said that there were 2 Joanna's on CP there, and my feeble brain couldn't come up with her last name at the time. One of the Joanna's was working then, but I didn't see our Jo.

Uponastar

Have I mentioned that I really don't care much for winter?

Not in the past 20 minutes.

I looked, but couldn't find her either.
Stupid facebook. :lookaroun

hey everyone how are yall?

I have a question is there any way to apply at the Disney store online? Do you know how much they start the pay at?

Hi Corey!
Did you try going to the store's website?

Disnut

Took Christina to the dentist.
then to school
Took Bobby to work
then to grocery shop.
Yep I am finished for the morning. :lookaroun
Now for the afternoon
Well I won't bore ya'll with that. :lol:

PotteryGal

*Dances into the thread*

Book fair is done! :sohappy:

Dad's going home today! :sohappy:

It is a GORGEOUS fall day! :sohappy:

:sohappy::sohappy::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom