Weird Planning Questions

BeanCounterBob

I have two oddly specific questions to throw out there.....

1-What kind of coffee maker is at Jambo House Villas? Is it a Kuerig or drip pot

2- Park hopping is still after 2pm, right? But to use it you have to go to the first park that you have listed as your park reservation? Can I modify morning of if needed, granted there are still park passes left for that park? (We are going in a month, so I am not expecting crowds to be unbearable)

Thanks!

G00fyDad

I have two oddly specific questions to throw out there.....

1-What kind of coffee maker is at Jambo House Villas? Is it a Kuerig or drip pot

2- Park hopping is still after 2pm, right? But to use it you have to go to the first park that you have listed as your park reservation? Can I modify morning of if needed, granted there are still park passes left for that park? (We are going in a month, so I am not expecting crowds to be unbearable)

Thanks!

1 - Looks like a 12 cup drip.
1693226367734.png

2 - They were supposed to change this but for now I think it is still 2pm after entering your initial park. You can always modify it if there is availability at the other park.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You have to scan in at your originally booked park before you can park hop. You can literally walk through the gate and turn around and leave and that will count that you were there. I had to do that once when all this crap first started.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
If there is availability you can change your park reservations on the day.
Otherwise you would have to tap in to the park you have reserved and then you’d be able to hop after 2pm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom