Weird Ask... Where do yall get sources? I don't really have a good one and want one.

KBLovedDisney

Raineman

Bus drivers and the CMs working the food carts in Liberty Square/Frontierland. But seriously, this place is a good place to start, and we have some great people like @marni1971 who are extremely reliable and accurate with the info they provide.

danyoung56

Just head over to Micechat. com, they have all the true insi...

:confused:

I can't finish it, its just too cruel to send someone to that loony bin!

And just what is wrong with Micechat? I read their daily articles regularly, and don't find them to be outlandish at all!

Heppenheimer

Read the Company's annual report to get kind of a "big picture" idea on which way they're heading. There's no insider secrets here, but it gives you an idea of how they allocate money within the larger corporate structure. When they start selling a lot more bonds compared to previous years, you know something big is coming soon, since Disney tends to use this mechanism to finance new park projects.

BTW, this is all publicly available information, easily downloaded.

Mouse Trap

Almost any job relating to _______ business segment based in a corporate office. Seriously, it's that easy.

I worked a few years ago for a competing business in the industry and simply as an Intern I was surprised how easy it was to find "secret" information not known to the public. I would literally look at ride outlines and blueprints while giggling at comments on fan sites where "insiders" would claim they just received breaking information. Marketing materials are made months in advance, computers have hundreds of shared files, sales teams love to gossip, the list goes on...

More people don't talk than do talk that's for sure. TONS, literally thousands, of people are "insiders" but risking your job for the faux-admiration of strangers on the internet isn't a priority for most people.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Go to the Ale House off of 535 near Disney Springs. Sit at the third seat to the left of the TV playing football and ask for Matt as your bartender. Order these drinks in this order: Whiskey Sour, Tequila Sunrise, Gin and Tonic, and a Moscow Mule. Then, proceed to Drink the beverages *completely* in this order: Gin and Tonic, Whiskey Sour, Moscow Mule, and Tequila Sunrise. After these beverages, go to the Men’s restroom and sit in the stall between two locked stalls. Tap your foot three times and you will hear a word come from each stall. Knock on the stall that answers with the word associated with Epcot. When they ask for a password, respond with the password that corresponds with the day of the week.
Monday- Jungle Book: Alive, but Tragic
Tuesday- Figment Deserves Better
Wednesday- Diet Epcot
Thursday- Lightspeed to Endor
Friday- I Only Drink at the Nomad Lounge
Saturday- It’s a Small world
Sunday- The Backside of Water
Then exit the stall, and enter the handicap stall at the end. Someone will follow you in and lock the door. And that my friends is how you get...
Oh, you wanted sources? Sorry, can’t help you on that one.

I did a lot of “hunting” at that ale house...back in the sloppy, good ole days 😞

Movielover

And just what is wrong with Micechat? I read their daily articles regularly, and don't find them to be outlandish at all!

I stopped posting and reading on that site after I was chastised for referring to the lands in Disneyland as "lands" and not "Realms". Being told that even suggesting that the areas are part of a theme park and not a actual fantasy kingdom made me realize just how out of touch with reality and bonkers those people are!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom