Wedding hair and make up ideas

gadgetmouse

Original Poster
a BIG wdw "Hello" from the UK.

With our wedding fast approaching (23rd sept) at the Wedding pavilion (WDW) my bride is in need of a hair and make up company for the big day.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

:shrug:

Gadgetmouse: aka Rob

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
My advice would be to get intouch with your wedding planner at disney, I am sure that they will have a list of good artists who can help you.

If not, I would maybe suprise your bride with a make up lesson in the uk, so that she would be able to do her own make up (i do not suggest this often as i would be out of business :lol:). This could be a good option as wedding make up is something that can be very easy to get wrong, and she would need a trial if she was to have an make up artist.

Shame your wedding is not in feb, as i would offer my services ;)

foreverbelle

I think it would depend on a few things:

-time of day

-length of hair.

-type of wedding: black tie etc...

For myself, I went with a classic bun and had a few curls escaping it....but that was just my preference. I agree that she should have a session to try out some different possibilities with it.

Best of luck and Congratulations.

jen2009

I got married in March at Disney. I used Lisa's Magical Weddings. She used to work for Disney when they actually had a hair and make-up division. She has a website www.lisasmagicalweddings.com. She ...looked. Congratulations on the wedding!!!!

jen2009

$200 thats a bargain! I charge that for a trial!
I would book her now!

It was actually cheaper, but this included a tip. To do just hair it was $80 for long and $65 for short. For hair and make-up it was $175. I gave her a $25 tip which she more than well deserved. She even came back the next day at 330am to do hair and make-up for Magic Kingdom and Epcot photo session. A must for a Disney bride. :) That was a flat fee of $200. I had the actual owner do my hair and make-up. She is the best and would use her for any event I needed to be dolled up for in Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom