Wedding Cake Topper

megaroostitch

Original Poster
Hi everyone....I saw a Mickey and Minne wedding cake topper the last time I was in Disney and I didn't think to buy it and put it away now that my wedding is coming closer I would like to get it but I can't remeber where in Disney it was. I was hoping someone would know which store it was in and which park because my cousins friend is going down in 2 weeks and offered to get it for me. Thanks for everyones help.:)

You can call Disney Merchandise at 407-363-6200. All you need to do is describe the item to them and they will find it for you. I do it all the time....look at something, leave the park, come home, and wish I would have bought whatever it was that I was looking at. Someone at one of the parks gave me this phone number and now I use it all the time.

I hope this works for you.

I-4Warrior

I'm quite certain they're at MouseGear in Epcot. When we were getting married a couple of years ago, that's were we found them. Granted, that was a couple of years ago, and things have been shuffled around here and there at MouseGear, but look around hard enough and I think you'll find the cake toppers there.

Dagger

There are a few different ones... also just wanted to let you know... I used my Mickey and Minnie toppers at my rehearsal dinner on the groom's cake(western themed for my picnic themed RD that my MIL made the cake for.) It was a neat way to incorporate Mickey and Minnie without putting it on my main cake. Of course, it all depends on what kinda party you're having. I definitely still had "hidden Mickeys" in the actual wedding itself

Jheyman

Ebay

Hey there
We had one on our wedding cake and since my wife is not as crazy a disney freak as I am I think we got it on ebay check it out.

ErickainPA

We have the wedding topper I think you are talking about, it came with our wedding package though, but while walking around the resorts we saw them in several places. You can probably have them check DTD as well in the Christmas Shop, they may have it. This auction has the one we had: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mickey-and-Minn...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting. The topper is $20 at the Resorts. We got a Christmas type one as well

Sew - we have that Magically Ever After piece from Precious Moments. It is so cute. (I collect Precious Moments and since we married at Disney and had the ears on too, it was the perfect piece to add to my collection)

megaroostitch

Original Poster
Everyone has such great ideas...thank you so much...I am going to pass on all the info that you guys have given me...and if they can't find it in Disney those precious moments once are adorable...I collect everything Disney so I might ask for some of those as presents....thanks again for everyones help.

DiPSU224

I would definetly check out ebay for it! You might even find one you like better there or find it for a cheaper price. I found so many Disney things on ebay for my wedding including retired pieces that were exclusive to the Fairytale weddings in WDW. I got a $60 ring bearer pillow with a tiny mickey on it for only $10 as well as a matching guest book originally $75 for $10 as well.

disneygoof1

Hi everyone....I saw a Mickey and Minne wedding cake topper the last time I was in Disney and I didn't think to buy it and put it away now that my wedding is coming closer I would like to get it but I can't remeber where in Disney it was. I was hoping someone would know which store it was in and which park because my cousins friend is going down in 2 weeks and offered to get it for me. Thanks for everyones help.:)

I have one that I will sell to you. I had it for my wedding. I'm only asking five dollars for it plus shipping and handling. let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom