website??

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All!

So i'm trying to do some planning for our upcoming trip in June. I can't do the ADR's yet and I don't know park hours - but i'm doing what I can. And now...the waltdisneyworld.com keeps kicking me off!!! Grrrr.... I know I have an unreasonable expectation that all things Disney are perfect but this is really starting to bug!! :hammer: I just want to plan my days using my itenary but I can't get on!!!

Just wanted to share my frustrations!! :brick:

mmexpress

Everyone seemsto be having problems with the website.
I took the servey at the bottom of the page and told them what I thought about the site,itwasn't good.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I find it funny that I can take the survey with no issues but can't access my vacation. I was hoping to feel a bit better after taking the survey but I still feel :brick:.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't count on the hours they post anyway, they keep changing the hours, for our trip. Which is the begining of feb. They keep changing the closing time earlier and earlier. It sucks!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
So I curl up tonight ready to some more planning, thinking that the website "still" can't be not working. Oh no! I was wrong! It just spins as I try to open up my itinerary! Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hammer: :brick:

Upvote 0

lilclerk

So I curl up tonight ready to some more planning, thinking that the website "still" can't be not working. Oh no! I was wrong! It just spins as I try to open up my itinerary! Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hammer: :brick:
I haven't been able to access my itinerary for 3 or 4 days now, very frustrating.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I am feeling better today about the fact that I can not access my vacation on waltdisneyworld.com b/c I have this lovely note:

Thank you for your interest in My Disney Vacation. With apologies for any inconvenience, this section of Disneyworld.com is currently unavailable as we make updates. Please check back later or call 407-939-7675 for further assistance.

Ahhh...the comfort of acknowledgment. :hammer:

From time to time I catch glimpses of the new site! It's pretty!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
So here I am a week later, hoping that I can get on the site to do some planning - i've been able to get to my itinerary off and on through the week but usually at about 7 in the morning. And now i'm sick with bronchitis and want to do some planning b/c nothing makes me feel better then planning for a Disney trip! And I still can't get on! Ugghhhh...I know this is all for us and it will be new and improved. But seriously??? These issues seem to have been going on forever now! And still no May and June calander dates! Just had to share up updated frustration. :hammer::brick:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I know right? We can put a man on the moon but we can't get the ADR's up and running or the new webpage and calendar. So maddening!! My hubby's in IT and has been trying like crazy to get a job at Disney in computers!! And I keep telling him to go down there and fix this issue for them and he'll have a job for life! :lol: Even if the hours are going to change, why can't they at least tell us which one will be EMH's? All I want to do is plan and start to pick up this trips color coordinated outfits!! HEE HEEE :lol:

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Even if the hours are going to change, why can't they at least tell us which one will be EMH's?
I'm pretty sure the EMHs for my early Feb trip have changed like 3 times since I booked last month! Or I'm just crazy and can't keep track of them correctly. :lol: Either way, it's frustrating!

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Perhaps Disney pays their IT people like they pay their theme park front line CM's.

Or maybe they have CP'ers redesigning their site. (Nah...it'd probably work if that was the case)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom