WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to use Virtual Queue

truecoat

After that 3rd screen my arms are shot. I still think this is a big reason why I enjoy TSMM more, dim screens and all. More natural movement to play and the tactile component of actually pulling on something. For me the webs on Spidey just feel like they re flying out of nowhere.

Just place your hands facing each other and wave them up and down. It worked very well for me so I didn't have to move my arms, just my hands.

smooch

Great, now do RotR. I get it's probably because this ride has higher capacity cause it isn't as complicated as RotR and I'm sure it isn't as high demand from guests as RotR, but I would love to see virtual queues gone from the park. I guess at least this means when I visit DLR next I can at least make sure I try Web Slingers even though I know it's nothing crazy I just wanna try out all the new stuff I've missed since my last visit like 3-4 years ago.

Emmanuel

B0C80807-FBFD-4882-8868-1E9816C7A005.jpeg

mickEblu

It was 40 minutes during all of OBB when I went in September so this doesn't surprise me at all. On the upside, it might finally start pulling crowds away from TSMM which I haven't ridden in forever.

Same here. I probably haven’t been On TSMM since late 2019. Are the screens still dim? I have been wanting to ride it but it’s just not something we prioritize. It’s location doesn’t help.

Last edited:

DrAlice

They're really busy in TDA right now. What a joke. 🤣

b0c80807-fbfd-4882-8868-1e9816c7a005-jpeg.598196
Come for the type-o's, stay for the verbose instructions! Seriously, no visitor should be subjected to this kind of mental gymnastics to ride a theme park ride.

"If there is a full moon and it's a Tuesday, push the red button for a ride ticket. If, however, you just ate a churro then push the green button for a ticket. If you ordered the churro with mobile order, you will have to wait until the next gibbous moon on a Wednesday to enter a lottery for a ride ticket. The lottery will cost you $30**. ** Price subject to change, based upon demand."

Classic example of the decision-makers losing the forest for the trees.

TP2000

Come for the type-o's, stay for the verbose instructions! Seriously, no visitor should be subjected to this kind of mental gymnastics to ride a theme park ride...

This is so accurate it's scary!

The people who now run Disneyland have made the whole thing so complicated, so picky and fraught with rule changes by the hour, that's it's just maddening.

And you have to do all this on the App! Stop talking to your kids! Get on that App and pay attention!

These decisions are not being made by people who actually use or understand their own product.

Last edited:

MarvelCharacterNerd

Come for the type-o's, stay for the verbose instructions! Seriously, no visitor should be subjected to this kind of mental gymnastics to ride a theme park ride.

"If there is a full moon and it's a Tuesday, push the red button for a ride ticket. If, however, you just ate a churro then push the green button for a ticket. If you ordered the churro with mobile order, you will have to wait until the next gibbous moon on a Wednesday to enter a lottery for a ride ticket. The lottery will cost you $30**. ** Price subject to change, based upon demand."

Wait, aren't those actually the rules of Fizzbin? ;)

truecoat

I headed over to DCA late afternoon and the line was at 75-90 minutes most of the time. Having stood in line for 45 minutes with a boarding group, this line was significantly longer but not sure how close it was.

Emmanuel

I headed over to DCA late afternoon and the line was at 75-90 minutes most of the time. Having stood in line for 45 minutes with a boarding group, this line was significantly longer but not sure how close it was.

The line was listed as an hour wait when I went in line for Webslingers on November 6th. However, the line felt more like 40 as it moved quickly while i was in the outdoor section. Notably they weren't using the extended outdoor queue backstage but the line did start by the Web store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom