web cam of SSE

EpcoTim

Wow, thats pretty cool. Thanks for posting that. I kind of wish the wand would take off, but with my luck, if my wish did come true it would take off right through the side of Spaceship Earth, so I just won't wish at all.

bjunderwood

i had already seen this, but is this camera live, or does it change like once a minute, or is the time off? itd be really cool if it was truly live...

Ringo8n24

bjunderwood said:
i had already seen this, but is this camera live, or does it change like once a minute, or is the time off? itd be really cool if it was truly live...

Click on the time lapse button, set the increments and it will show you how it changed. It can go down to five minute increments or so and then hit play. If you set it for five minutes, it updates very quickly. It was amazing how bad the weather got at some points.

patelaine1953

TinkerBell9988 said:
WOW!!! That is so awesome! Thanks a bunch!

I felt like I was right at home at the Boardwalk... :)

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that was Boardwalk in the foreground. I'm a new DVC member and our first trip is in 2 weeks (barring trouble from Ivan). I can hardly wait!

marzbars

Yeah, thanks for posting the link to the webcam. I could have sworn though that it was a camera looking over the Beach Club. No matter what is, it was nice to see that our home away from home was safe and sound. Good luck to all those in FL, I hear a 3rd one is on the way. :mad:

BDAN29

The location of the webcam from the Swan and Dolphin hotels allows it to overlook the Beach Club Villas (BCV). This is the same webcam used in Weatherbug.

bjunderwood

now here's the big question: can you see illuminations from it? if it goes every five minutes, then it would make sense that at some point you'd be able to catch part of the show. can anyone confirm or deny this?

-bj

Ringo8n24

bjunderwood said:
now here's the big question: can you see illuminations from it? if it goes every five minutes, then it would make sense that at some point you'd be able to catch part of the show. can anyone confirm or deny this?

-bj

I have watched it at the time of the show and all you can see is the park go dark in the background. I was not able to see any detail. You could try it and see, but it showed nothing for me.

WDWGarden

General Grizz said:
The wand didn't fall off! :mad: :D :lookaroun

If only...wouldn't it be great if the wand would fall and fall forward of SSE into the entrance plaza, crushing and demolishing he Leave A Legacy graveyard. Oh it would be a dream come true....

When you wish upon a star....

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom