Weather

Skibum1970

We were there in that timeframe and it was warm. Highs around 80 and lows around 60. Weather.com (and probably other sites) have ways to look at average temps and precipitation. I mainly remember not needing a jacket and being comfortable at night and I get cold easily.

Clamman73

For example what it was last year same time. It’s really a nice time to be there...still gets a little warm during the day, cools off at night, less rain.
E417AB01-34F5-4252-B20B-772846D3B4A5.jpeg

MickeyLuv'r

Variable. It might be nice, it might be a bit chilly/cool. I have been where it was a bit of a roller coaster. Simply showing high/lows isn't quite a complete picture IMO, because that time of year temps tend to drop quickly in the evening or it can be a bit breezy. YMMV, but for us that typically =wearing long pants, especially at night. Some days probably swim weather, but maybe not every day.

JustAFan

I was there at that time 2 years ago. The days were gorgeous, even just a little warm at times, but definitely not uncomfortable. If you're a rope dropper or a late nighter, you'll want a jacket or some way to keep warm. You'll be glad you had one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom