We won 2 dreams!!

Momx3

Original Poster
We're on our way home in GA. :( :( :( We won a dream on our very first day after our very first ride! We were at MK and got off of Space and people were there and said congratulations you've won a dream. :sohappy: We got an extra magic hour for that night. We were given blue arm bands. We got to stay in the park from 11:00-12:30. There were no waits and all the rides were open. We heard later that there were only 2,500 bands given out. We couldn't believe it! We had a great time! Then on Thursday we were at MGM and in line for Narnia and were given Mickey ears that you can only get from the dream team. Not only that but of one my girls got talked to by Mike at Laugh Factory, the other got picked to be trained by Jack Sparrow. My son got to talk to Crush, I was in the Indiana Jones show as an extra. All 3 of of my kids got to introduce the VoTLM show, we were picked as the 1st family at the American Adventure and finally all 3 kids got trained at the Jedi Academy!! I could NOT believe everything that happened! To say we had a great trip would be an understatement! I'm so sad to be going home but leave with tremendous memories!! The weather was great, a little rain but we worked around it. The crowds were not nearly as bad as I imagined they would be. My daughter came down with strep but we were able to get a ride to the urgent care and they treated her and we got the antibiotics there and we were ready to go the next day. That was a tremendous service as I had no idea what to do, she had a 103 fever and I called the desk at POR and they told me what to do.

smk

Good to read you had a good trip despite the strep throat! Glad to hear that the YOMD team is still making trips special for people! Travel safe.

cptwife80

gee two dreams... and to think I was just wishing for one... how lucky are you. Good thing I have one more chance in October to get my little dream. even if its a sticker i'll be happy.:(

steruth

Congrats on your two dreams, must have been wonderful being in the park at that time!!
Can I just ask someone havent been since 2005 what is Narnia in MGM?
Thanks

WDWFigment

I really wish all the Disney bashers could hear these stories of how Disney really makes the vacations special--congratulations on the two dreams!

Momx3

Original Poster
Awesome!!

I have a strong feeling I helped make one of those dreams come true ;)

If you did thak you very much!! We couldn't believe it! I tried to tell my kids most families don't get any extras when they go but it was hard for them to believe it when they just kept happening. We also got to see the shuttle launch which was one of my life dreams. It truly was a magical trip!

pacochran

Congradulations!! not only on the Dreams but all the other fun things that happed to you, sounds like you were real lucky this trip. You had everything happen at once.

I've been lucky enough over the last three trips to be picked for a different show, Hoop dee do (Davey Crocketts angel), Indiana Jones (extra) and the back lot tour (the person who gets drenched) and it was all a blast.

k.hunter30

Every trip I have taken there is always a line for Narnia. Quite a nice attraction, personally I like just being in the sound stages.:)
Oh, I actually like it too. But I've just never seen a line. :shrug: The CM waiting at the door actually ASKED US to walk inside b/c there was absolutely no traffic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom