Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
So.... Hubby wants no part in planning.... but if I want him to look at something... brochure... map, etc... I'll put it in the bathroom.. (sorry TMI) so when the TA sent a packet including park maps... I threw the park maps in the bathroom so that just maybe he would take a peek.

Last night he's like... yeah I found a restaurant with mobile ordering near adventure/frontierland that sounds good...... wondering if he meant pecos bills... I ask, and he says no.... later he looks at the map and tells me it's Skipper Canteen... 🤷‍♀️ Dude, that's not a QS, nor does it have mobile ordering...... he was like... oh shoot... well what do you have planned for our magic kingdom days... .. so I proceed to run thru the schedule that I've told him several times but he doesn't want to listen to.

ARGH!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Before I decided on the Pirates and Pals voyage, I requested the mousedining website notify me if a cali grill reservation became available for that evening. Guess what came thru this morning... but too little too late.... it worked out better anyway.... DH is way excited about Voyaging with Pirates!

I'm from California and you'll be dining with us, so...... basically the same thing!!:joyfull::joyfull:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
So.... Hubby wants no part in planning.... but if I want him to look at something... brochure... map, etc... I'll put it in the bathroom.. (sorry TMI) so when the TA sent a packet including park maps... I threw the park maps in the bathroom so that just maybe he would take a peek.

Last night he's like... yeah I found a restaurant with mobile ordering near adventure/frontierland that sounds good...... wondering if he meant pecos bills... I ask, and he says no.... later he looks at the map and tells me it's Skipper Canteen... 🤷‍♀️ Dude, that's not a QS, nor does it have mobile ordering...... he was like... oh shoot... well what do you have planned for our magic kingdom days... .. so I proceed to run thru the schedule that I've told him several times but he doesn't want to listen to.

ARGH!

Put the schedule in the bathroom... duh!! :hilarious::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom