Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
No 😭😭 i was hoping we would thought! That would be a blast. We're scheduled on the 18th

Well shoot! I was hoping that we would match up....Wednesday is an Epcot day for us. I chose Monday because it's an HEA fireworks day... Tuesday we will see the halloween fireworks with the party... and our other MK day is the following Monday, but we have an ADR to see Snow White and the 2 dwarves, which will take awhile and we will miss the HEA fireworks... so I think the 16th is the only opportunity to see them we might have this time. (also we have no park tickets the 14-16th)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Well shoot! I was hoping that we would match up....Wednesday is an Epcot day for us. I chose Monday because it's an HEA fireworks day... Tuesday we will see the halloween fireworks with the party... and our other MK day is the following Monday, but we have an ADR to see Snow White and the 2 dwarves, which will take awhile and we will miss the HEA fireworks... so I think the 16th is the only opportunity to see them we might have this time. (also we have no park tickets the 14-16th)

Same :( if things work out and we can switch nights I'll let you know!!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Okay @Rista1313 ...... We're on the same boat as you now..... I'm still trying to get Oga's for Thursday, but so far I'm coming up empty. I got the TP alert for one yesterday and immediately went to grab it but it was already gone :(

Look for the little kid dressed like Tinkerbell and the mom that looks slightly overwhelmed and exhausted on Monday though!

Rista1313

Original Poster
Okay @Rista1313 ...... We're on the same boat as you now..... I'm still trying to get Oga's for Thursday, but so far I'm coming up empty. I got the TP alert for one yesterday and immediately went to grab it but it was already gone :(

Look for the little kid dressed like Tinkerbell and the mom that looks slightly overwhelmed and exhausted on Monday though!

YAY!!! That's awesome... I'll text you a picture of our tshirts on the day of, so you know what we look like... can't miss hubby though. No ECV for that night.. just his cane and he's usually wearing a hat, and looks like Santa Claus =D LOL

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
YAY!!! That's awesome... I'll text you a picture of our tshirts on the day of, so you know what we look like... can't miss hubby though. No ECV for that night.. just his cane and he's usually wearing a hat, and looks like Santa Claus =D LOL

I apologize in advance for any inappropriate questions or comments my kid word vomits about the cane. She's four :cautious::cautious:

riverside

Premium Member
Sorry--totally off topic but I noticed that your cell service is xfinity. I just changed my cable/internet package around a little with them recentyly & he mentioned their mobile service to me. He told me they use Verizon's towers so coverage is not an issue & based on what I'm paying right now I would be saving quite a bit of money. Can you give me your thoughts/feelings on it? I don't know anyone that uses them for cell service & I'm quite curious. Thanks!!

Rista1313

Original Poster
Sorry--totally off topic but I noticed that your cell service is xfinity. I just changed my cable/internet package around a little with them recentyly & he mentioned their mobile service to me. He told me they use Verizon's towers so coverage is not an issue & based on what I'm paying right now I would be saving quite a bit of money. Can you give me your thoughts/feelings on it? I don't know anyone that uses them for cell service & I'm quite curious. Thanks!!

I'll message you =D

Rista1313

Original Poster
I found out today that you can have your lightsaber or droid shipped home right from the park. With this new knowledge, I asked DH again if he'd rather do lightsaber or droid.. and to my surprise he said he had his heart stuck on a droid now...... So I guess I'll be releasing lightsaber today... anyone interested in a 9/19 at 605pm?

Released.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom