We support Roy and Gold! Thread

Gucci65

Eisner did help in making Disney bigger and more profitable, but his time has come and gone. I don't know if it has anything to do with him, but look at the Disney stores in the mall. There used to be a time when I would always go into them, now I only stop by in hopes that they have changed and gone back to the way they were......

In any event, it's time for Eisner to go.

Roy should never have been forced off the board, his family started this company (I know in the real world that doesn't matter, but it still bugs me). He should have been allowed to retire when he got good and ready. Good luck to him in the future.

Gucci65

DOUG

Douglas Thomas

I have a lot to say....but don't know how to really express my opinion on this issue. I support what Roy and Stanley have decided to do.....I only hope that what they do causes some type of impact to the company...an impact that will hopefully help propel the company to new artistic heights. Roy points out 1994 as the beginning of a decline for the company....that's kinda funny because that's around the same time that Jeffrey Katzenberg and Eisner had their falling out. Katzenberg was studio head for a reason....he had the inner makings of something wonderfully creative. Now, all upper management seem to really care less about the artistic people who help shape this company and help pay them their huge paychecks. It's time for a serious change in management and I truly hope that this will start it all.

I think Roy and Stanley will have a very powerful and persuasive ally waiting in the wings with them......hmmmm....who doesn't get along with Eisner but helps Disney to break box office records.........

JoeM

I'm in full support of Roy, and his ideals for the Walt Disney legacy.
It's about time someone of note was vocal regarding the direction that the company has taken.

Bravo Roy and Stanley!!!!!

My Roy is Right banner:
RRight.gif

CTXRover

CTXRover

--Roy, I applaud your strength to take concerns of many among the Walt Disney Company and its fans to bring quality and prestige back to the name Disney. Just use your time and resources to your advantage and allow for a smooth transition from the Eisner era that will consilidate the company and improve morale, without separating it into Eisner supporters and Eisner haters as is unfortunately happening.

strobe

I support the original visions of Walt Disney, and I feel that having a family member on the board is crucial.

So there is no mistake - I support Roy 100%

Craig Dickinson (Strobe)

MonorailGreen

Signed,
MonorailGreen

It's Eisner's time to go... he has been too long and is too comfortable in his seat!!

Good luck to you, Roy and Stanley :slurp:

Oliver_B

I just registered to this board to show my support for Roy's & Mr. Gold's determination. You have thousands of loyal fans behind you promoting your cause!

If anyone's interested, there are quite a few threads over at UltimateDisney.com of the same nature. Here's a direct link to one such, I post under the username "STASHONE": Click Me.

Good Luck & All The Best Roy Disney, We Support You 100%!

~ Oliver Besner.

robtebo

I support you

Thank s for keeping things as straight as possible during the terror time of the current adminastration .
Robert Thibault

Hurricane

I support Roy. Eisner has turned the Disney parks into the reason Walt created Disneyland. He has cheapened the Disney name and for this he should resign.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom