We support Roy and Gold! Thread

General Grizz

Original Poster
I think an important factor in this whole Roy/Gold/Eisner issue is to show support. I created this thread just as a truly SOLID ground that whoever replies shows sympathy with Roy Disney and Stanley Gold in their departures from the Walt Disney Company - a decision that truly pained both of them.

If you support Roy and Gold, please respond to this thread by signing your name - or screename - and perhaps even a note to Roy and/or Gold.

I feel safe to say that this will add a new level to their power as we're (together) one of the most diverse and supportive Disney fan groups. Frankly, I think we're the cream of the Disney fan crop - and perhaps some of the most enthusiastic stock holders!

If you disagree, I urge you post your opinions in one of the other threads. . the purpose of this isn't a petition per se, but instead a giant support thread. I'm intrigued to see how long this list will be. Remember - it's not that hard to post your name if you agree!

Note: if you have problems with this thread, please PM me. I'd feel horrible to see it crumble based on opinions on Disney, Gold, or this type of thread. If someone starts a conversation, I request that it be ignored. LOL. Sorry but don't you all see where I'm going with this? :lol:

EDITS IN RESPONSE TO FURTHER POSTS:
- Post once. . . this isn't meant for conversation, but kinda a big list of DIFFERENT people who believe.
- The point is to post if you agree. lol

Again, please only reply if you support Disney, Gold, and their reasons for leaving the Walt Disney Company based on the actions of CEO Michael Eisner and his board, as outlined in their resignation letters (www.miceage.com). Thanks!

GrizzlyHall

DCA Fan

Signed, DCA Fan.

I hope that Roy and Gold consider returning to WDC when Eisner leaves. If not, thank you both for your years of work at the Disney Company.

dizpins14

is there a limit to how many times one can post??

If there's any indication on how much I want Eisner to leave...lets just consider I havn't had time to post on this website since the summer. I've been reading...but not posting. This is one thread I will not let my comments to be left out of.

Here's to hoping someone high up in Disney is reading this.:)

signed: dizpins14

Firewolfe51

I don't just dislike eisner, but im a Disney history kind of person. I am one of the freaks that enjoys the CoP and Horizons. and yea one of those was pre Eisner and one wasn't. I am 31 years old the same age as the Magic Kingdom. I love Epcot and MgM very much along with AK. Every time time I enter the MK its different. and anyone who reads this may think this post is a little silly, which it is but a TRUE Disney fan will understand completley. I love new rides and attractions, but the original disney rides and "walts ideas and concepts" are still the best. Myself and family go to WDW twice a year. I hope with Roy leaving doesn't change the "MAGIC". Our next trip is planned for april or may of 04. Hope to see some of ya'll there

R S Wolfe
Gadsden Alabama

goofyfan13

goofyfan13

Thanks to Roy and Gold for a great run in Disney, your beliefs on how Disney should be runned, displayed, executed, sold, etc.., are appreciated. Heres hoping that Eisner gets booted and you two can return once again.

juan

juan

I like to think of the Disney era (1928 - now) is kinda like the Constitution
Our founding fathers had a dream for the US and we follow it to this very day
Walt had a dream also, and I believe we should follow it too.
People who do things against the Constitution are breaking laws, so people who go against the Disney Dream are breaking the laws of Disney.
Bush has to abide by the laws of the US so the head people at Disney should have to follow the ways of WDisney.

I don't hate Eisner, I just don't think he should be doing this here. (go to Six Flags, Eisner, if you want to be tyrant)

NADisney

May Disney Dreams become reality again with Roy and Gold at the Walt Disney Company not the Eisner Company .

NADisney

BwanaBob

Signed: BwanaBob

Change is good;

But with W.Disney Co., Eisner threw the baby out with the bathwater!

His days are numbered...and he knows it.

ogryn

Supported.

In fact I'm pretty sure all 9,514 members support this. You wouldn't be here if you didn't love the parks, and it was about time that some one in power spoke out about what we fans have been noticing for a while.

Well done Roy and Stan :)

Wouldn't it be good if somebody could print this thread out and send it to Roy. Just to let him know he has our backing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom