Trip Report We ran a thing?!?! A 2017 Alumni Reunion Trip Report

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Day 7 continued

Well my friends we have made it to the last part of the trip report!

After running the 10k we were all starving. Instead of going to Art of Animation, we jumped on the bus to Coronado Springs! We all got eithe omelets or omelet bowls which were very tasty!

We made it back to Art of Animation aroun 10:30am. We knew we were not going to be ready for check out by 11 so we asked the front desk for extra time which they granted and we were allowed to check out at noon. We all showered and packed up our stuff and said goodbye to our little mermaid room.

Danielle was staying in Florida for a few more days but Rachel and I had planes to catch at 6:30pm. We went over to check our bags but they were already closed. We dropped our bags off at the bag hold location so we could relax by the pool for our last couple of hours.
At the pool the recreation cast members said they were going to be starting a game of Disney trivia songs and anyone could play with their team. We clearly jumped at this opportunity. The kids who were playing eventually got bored of the game and went back to swimming but us and another adult team kept playing. We ended up winning the trivia game! And as a prize for a free surrey bike rental! Unfortunately we had to leave so we gave our prize to the runner up team.

3:30pm hit and it was time to board the magical express and sa goodbye to Danielle. Rachel and I ate a quick meal at the airport and then boarded our planes to Massachusetts and Texas.

So what's next for the 3 amigas? Well Rachel is off to teach in the American Samoa for a year, Danielle is in her last year of her masters and will be doing full time student teaching, and I am going to be starting my 3rd year teaching 5th grade in the fall! The next trip for the 3 of us won't be until summer 2018 and we and hoping to do a Disneyland Adventure! I am also registered to run the princess 10k in February 2018!

Thanks for reading our trip report! Until next time, Kwaherini everyone!

LisaBelle

I really enjoyed your TR. I loved reading about the Princess 5K and 10K. I am not a runner either, bu I did train for the 5K and I ran the whole thing. It was a great feeling. I would love to do it again.
Since my daughter is interested in DCP it is good to know that you can make lasting friendships during the program.
Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us.

blreinsel

I really enjoyed reading your report! How fun to reunite with friends in the place that you all love so much. :) I have a friend who I was in grad school with who did the Disney College Program.. She has nothing but good things to say about it. I'm still so bummed that I didn't learn this was even a thing until I had started doing field placements. :( Anyway, I look forward to reading about your future adventures! Thanks for sharing! :)

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
I really enjoyed your TR. I loved reading about the Princess 5K and 10K. I am not a runner either, bu I did train for the 5K and I ran the whole thing. It was a great feeling. I would love to do it again.
Since my daughter is interested in DCP it is good to know that you can make lasting friendships during the program.
Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us.

I love all my friends from my pi and dcp! I actually might be going back in January for reunion weekend with two of my college program roomies! I recommend the program to everyone!

amjt660

Premium Member
Great TR
Congratulations on both the 10K and the 5K

I know it is a ways off but if the 3 of you do the Disney Adventure trip I hope you do a TR for that one

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom