"We Go On" music......

AndreainNY

Original Poster
I am plugged into my iPod here at work while I plug away at a project and I have all my Disney downloads playing! As I listen to Illuminations and We Go On - who are the singers/musicians that have recorded this music? Is it one professional group (like a well known orchestra or something) or are they just individuals hired by Disney and put together to record this specific piece of music? Also - my sister is a high school chorus teacher and her chorus is singing at Magic Kingdom in April. I have been bugging her forever to have her kids sing We Go On - where would I find the sheet music for this?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is some info on that track for you http://www.wdwmagic.com/illum_2000_lyrics.htm
The singer is Kellie Coffey.

Don Dorsey (who wrote the lyrics) is the mastermind behind Reflections of Earth and many other Disney night shows.
Gavin Greenaway is the composer hired by Don Dorsey to compose the music for Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations.

raven

I have been looking for this sheet music for years as well. I know "Promise" would also be perfect for a wedding. I know of one girl who said she sang "We Go On" somewhere but I lost contact with her. If anyone finds it somewhere cheap, lemme know too!

retroeric

Steamboat_Kevin said:
Cripes! I would buy that if it wasn't $75! :(

I'm gonna assume that $75 is for the entire score + orchestral parts. I own a piano reduction of it in a book called the Disney Theme Park Songbook. It has that, along with a shortened version of Fantasmic and a bunch of AK and California Adventure songs.

Magic Maker

Promise was gonna play at my wedding, that has since never happened...

JERK!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat* Sorry, every so often I get upset about it, still.

AboveAverageJoe

Promise is such a great song. That was our first dance song at our wedding. We also have the sheet music (piano and vocals) to it. Sheetmusicplus.com has Promise for $9.00. We bought a few copies. Our wedding cantor liked the song so much that she wanted to learn it, so we bought her the piano and vocals sheet music.

dandaman

I was going to buy the Theme Pak Songbook last August, but we left DD thinking that we'd get it somewhere else (it was halfway through the vacation at the time). Turns out, 1. We didn't end up going to DD again, and 2. That was the only location they sold it at! I looked for it on both the online Disney store and Ebay, but to no avail. :(

I'm having a really tough time with to Disney-related Christmas presents this year! :lol:

raven

dandaman said:
I was going to buy the Theme Pak Songbook last August, but we left DD thinking that we'd get it somewhere else (it was halfway through the vacation at the time). Turns out, 1. We didn't end up going to DD again, and 2. That was the only location they sold it at! I looked for it on both the online Disney store and Ebay, but to no avail.
Just baught it today at a local sheet music store! Promise, We Go On, and many others are in it. A very good value for $17.50 and the piano music sounds very good unlike other piano/vocal books. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom