We are in at SSR!

dukehoopsfan

Original Poster
As of last week, our family bought 220 points at SSR. Before we left for a week at WDW - I read through quite a few pages on this forusm - just so I would be well informed - so thanks for all of your information that I took with us!

We banked our points for 2007 - and talked on the plane ride home to NY when our next trip "home" would be. The kids (18 yo and 12 yo) suggested a cruise instead! So that is now on the table as well!

This past trip to WDW was a real "family vacation" because our daughter heads off to college in 2 weeks and a family vacation is all she wanted as a graduation gift. So we are all pretty excited about the DVC and how it will be there for many years to come, all the new memories to make - and the ability to have "real" family vacations each year! :sohappy:

ZapperZ

As of last week, our family bought 220 points at SSR. Before we left for a week at WDW - I read through quite a few pages on this forusm - just so I would be well informed - so thanks for all of your information that I took with us!

We banked our points for 2007 - and talked on the plane ride home to NY when our next trip "home" would be. The kids (18 yo and 12 yo) suggested a cruise instead! So that is now on the table as well!

This past trip to WDW was a real "family vacation" because our daughter heads off to college in 2 weeks and a family vacation is all she wanted as a graduation gift. So we are all pretty excited about the DVC and how it will be there for many years to come, all the new memories to make - and the ability to have "real" family vacations each year! :sohappy:

Welcome home, neighbor!

Zz.

dixiegirl

Welcome Home, we're still newbies at SSR , went last December for a quick trip, and in 31 more days for a much longer one.....very nice , it is different, more of a resort feel!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

dukehoopsfan

Original Poster
Thanks for the congratulations and the "Welcome Home" greetings! We are very excited about being part of SSR and hope to meet some of our neighbors in the future!

Congrats!!! You'll love their work out facilities and the locker rooms with your own robes, slippers, and whirlpool. :ROFLOL:

My husband was pretty impressed with the work out facilities - while my daughter and I were wanting to make an appointment for the Spa! :animwink:

Welcome Home, we're still newbies at SSR , went last December for a quick trip, and in 31 more days for a much longer one.....very nice , it is different, more of a resort feel!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

This is what we liked about the resort as well - that it was different, with a relaxed feel. That we could spend a day at the resort and have things to do without feeling that we had to rush to the parks. :)

slappy magoo

Nice to see so many more people happy buying into SSR. For a while, it seemed like SSR was the red-headed stepchild of the DVC family. We "own" SSR, though we wanted to bounce around some of the other resorts on our next trip or two (next trip is a week at a VWL studio, followed by 3 nights in a BWV 1BR unit), but we're looking forward to our time at SSR again.

DABIGCHEEZ

Congrats. Nothing like a vacation at HOME!!!

dixiegirl

Has anyone found that it takes long to get into at the spa for an appointment? I would like to book it when we get there for a massage but did'nt know if its hard to an appointment..

We're there Sept 14-23 .....

Only 29 more days!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom