WDWmagic theme music (similar to but not completely like pro wrestling)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
So in another thread @dreamscometrue mentioned our online personas. Then, I mentioned that reminded of pro wrestling (where everyone has a fake persona) and I wondered what our wdwmagic theme music would be. Since then I've been harassed everywhere I go to create a thread that allows us to pick our theme music. So, here are the rules. First, we ain't pro wrestlers. I know, I know we all have our fantasies but its probably for the best. They tend to drop dead by 50. Plus, dreamscometrue was discussing our online personas. So, this would be theme music that would play the whole time someone was reading your post (let us assume that Steve has some awesome message board technology that actually tracks where you eyes are on the monitor and knows when a specific post is being read). If you made a big post, the music would stop after 45 seconds or so. As soon as the eyes flit to another post, the next posters theme music would start. Anyhoo, have fun picking.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
"Down With the Sickness"- Disturbed

or

"Take Five" -Dave Brubeck Quartet

Conflicted, I am.....

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
"Down With the Sickness"- Disturbed

or

"Take Five" -Dave Brubeck Quartet

Conflicted, I am.....

When you get a chance, provide links to the music. I think half the fun is going to be listening to everyone's choices outside of WDW music, I'm sure there won't be a single song all the millions of readers of this thread will be familiar with.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
When you get a chance, provide links to the music. I think half the fun is going to be listening to everyone's choices outside of WDW music, I'm sure there won't be a single song all the millions of readers of this thread will be familiar with.

I'm on my phone currently. I'll try to throw some (suitable) variants in later. :)

dreamscometrue

Thanks for the shout out @ASJHLJ. :)

As a reflection of my online (and real life personna), I'd have to pick "When You Wish Upon a Star". I'm just an optomistic person who believes in following those dreams.

Two other random thoughts:

I'd like certain people on here to hear 'It's a Small World', just to annoy the S**T out of them the entire time. :)

I was thinking of the song 'Love', from Robin Hood, but that actually makes me tear up (yes, I'm a father) and I thought it might make other sentimental types tear up too while reading.

Bonus random thought:

Since he likely won't venture over to this thread, I took the liberty to select WDW74's likely choice of theme song: Man or Muppet? :D

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
Or 'Screaming for Vengence' by JP as well. ;)

I like the ridiculous over the top grand feel of The Hellion/Electric Eye opening. Screaming for vengeance is an awesome song, but not the feel I was going for. I want each of my fine, olde world quality, hand-crafted jokes to carry the weight of the world. :lookaroun

PUSH

I love Elise Testone's cover of "Vienna" by Billy Joel. Elise was a contestant on American Idol last season. I love her unique, raspy voice. Her runs are spectacular, too. This is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Runners-up: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, "Shake it Out" by Florence + The Machine, "100 Years" by Five for Fighting, "I Dreamed a Dream" by Anne Hathaway, and others that I'm forgetting right now. I just have too many favorite songs! :p

luv

I love Elise Testone's cover of "Vienna" by Billy Joel.
I've always loved that song and while I didn't think it was as good as Billy Joel, I think it was a nice version of the song. Don't watch that show, so never would have heard it. Thanks for sharing!

Nemo14

I feel I need the shifty-eyes smiley back for this one...

It only applies some days.

paranoid.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom