WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

lol! I have to tell you, I'm pregnant and married... so I've got a great case! :D

What makes you the bigger ho? (and by no means do you have to answer that ;))

AliciaLuvzDizne

jesserin said:
lol! I have to tell you, I'm pregnant and married... so I've got a great case! :D

What makes you the bigger ho? (and by no means do you have to answer that ;))
LOL!!! hm whats the answer to that question LOL

doesnt the fact that your married make you an automatic NON ho??
:lol:

WDWScottieBoy

WOW! And I thought I was going to stay out of this one.

But my vote has to go to Jess for prom ho since her and I have helped each other out a lot. (and no, not in a ho-ish way) :lol:

I'll think about going....might have to talk to Melissa to have her go with me (although she never reads these so I doubt she'll want to come).

jesserin

Well I figure my DH doesn't do the wdwmagic thing... so if I get asked, then I think that puts me up for ho queen... :D

Also, thanks for the vote Scott! I'll return the favor and vote you for Prom King! :D

jesserin

Legacy said:
Nope... it's a ho-down.
Hey, ain't no body gonna keep me down... :D (okay that was just bad...)

still *shakin my groove thang, groove thang yaya... everybody cut loose...*

we're mixin it all up today boys and girls! :D

jesserin

Ah, but you see... wdwmagic prom means, hot people, great clothes, very cool cars, wonderful food - a killer after party, and you can do it all from the comfort of your underwear at home! :D (not to mention there's only an $50 entrance fee... payable to me... you can just send me your info by PM... thank you.)

:lookaroun shhh.. nobody tell him...

Atta83

jesserin said:
Ah, but you see... wdwmagic prom means, hot people, great clothes, very cool cars, wonderful food - a killer after party, and you can do it all from the comfort of your underwear at home! :D (not to mention there's only an $50 entrance fee... payable to me... you can just send me your info by PM... thank you.)

:lookaroun shhh.. nobody tell him...

Wait theres going to be hot people here??? Very cool cars???? Wonderful food.....what kind of food.

I dont know if I can get the $50 cover charge....:lol: :lookaroun

jesserin

We're all very hot people online... didn't you know that? :D

and sorry but the $50 cover charge cannot be waived... I have to get to WDW somehow! ;)

DDuckFan130

objr said:
Proms are great...I have fond memories of my prom...I remember it was quite funny....good fun...
Regina...:wave: :animwink:

So...whos having an after party? (I haven't read all the pages to this thread...)
Oz :wave: :lol:

Yes prom was a lot of fun :D Wasn't the coronation ceremony for our campus memorable :rolleyes:

Anyway, what's going on in here? I'm lost :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom