WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

Okay back for a few minutes - I couldn't sleep so Jay made me some hot tea - I'm now wrapped in a down comforter sipping some Green Tea... (no caffine of course) watching our poor prom die...

So i'll just stand on the side a do a little hip shaking...

tigsmom

jesserin said:
Okay back for a few minutes - I couldn't sleep so Jay made me some hot tea - I'm now wrapped in a down comforter sipping some Green Tea... (no caffine of course) watching our poor prom die...

So i'll just stand on the side a do a little hip shaking...

Nothing a nice hot cup of tea won't cure.

HorizonsMan

im good speck and your welcome (joins everybody on teh dance floor and strats breaking it down old school style (or napolean dynamite style whichever comes first)

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: Me neither...I feel for her actually :lol:

So what do I do? Do I go to the room, do I stay and dance :lol:

Dance!!!!!

You can dance with me...I have no one to dance with. Vince isn't here.
*shimmys*

SIR90210

HorizonsMan said:
im good speck and your welcome (joins everybody on teh dance floor and strats breaking it down old school style (or napolean dynamite style whichever comes first)

I think Regina likes your sleeves...

speck76

HorizonsMan said:

still scared and cowering?.......you do know, this rain and wind does not mean another hurricane is coming :lol:

HorizonsMan

speck76 said:
still scared and cowering?.......you do know, this rain and wind does not mean another hurricane is coming :lol:

no thats caus ei got a new job and i keep getting sick and im also scared about trip im taking to La in april it could determine my future. Dr. brown told me so........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom