WDWMagic Prom

stranger

MerHearted said:
Ok, Bruce and Julien can come along.

You know what would be fun, if we talk about the Eagles all night. :D :lookaroun

Right now I'm not so sure if I want to go to prom with you...the Sixers beat the Lakers :mad:

(Of course I still want to go with you :kiss: )

PhotoDave219

rainfully said:
I found my dress... :lookaroun

snowwhite.jpg

OMFG! Still need a date?

Certainly brings new meaning to the phrase 'Someday my prince will come' :lookaroun

MerHearted

Original Poster
stranger said:
You know what would be fun, if we talk about the Eagles all night. :D :lookaroun

Right now I'm not so sure if I want to go to prom with you...the Sixers beat the Lakers :mad:

(Of course I still want to go with you :kiss: )

Woohoo! I can tell you all about Randall Cunningham and Gang Green and The Vet and 4th and 26 and the day TO became an Eagle and... :lookaroun

Hmmm... *puts his Iverson jersey away* :eek:

DDuckFan130

jesserin said:
Can you tell you're about to be on spring break? :D

*asks innocently* getting ready for some action? ;)

I wish :cry:

No go for me this Spring Break. I have to catch up on a lot of stuff and I have no man so it's dullsville for me :lol:. I am working on a WDW trip for about a month from now so hopefully that can happen.

jesserin

DDuckFan130 said:
I wish :cry:

No go for me this Spring Break. I have to catch up on a lot of stuff and I have no man so it's dullsville for me :lol:. I am working on a WDW trip for about a month from now so hopefully that can happen.

Good Luck with the planning! I hope it all works out for you - at least you can take a break and relax a little with not so much homework over your head....

*wishing a little action your way...* :lol:

DDuckFan130

jesserin said:
Good Luck with the planning! I hope it all works out for you - at least you can take a break and relax a little with not so much homework over your head....

*wishing a little action your way...* :lol:
:lookaroun

::hoping jesserin's wishes come true::

MerHearted

Original Poster
jesserin said:
so would it be appropriate to break out in song?

*when you wish upon a star...* :D

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have some action in my bed tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom