WDWMagic Prom

MerHearted

Original Poster
I have an idea. Let's throw a pretend prom at WDWMagic!! It'll be fun. We can set a date for it and spend the time before preparing every little detail for it. We can booked the music, catering, etc. The ladies can pick out their dresses. The guys can brag to each other about the girl they snagged. It can be like living old memories for the older folks and just plain fun for the younger ones. Everyone go get their dates. Hehehe.

Buford

OoooOOoooo...since I probably won't be going to prom, this gives me a nice substitute! Free tuxedos!! :p

Oh boy! This is the first time I get to ask someone to a dance - and probably the last time!!

*turns red*

Okay, I'm chicken!

Count me in the Prom Committee! :)

Now how do we do the prom itself? A thread? AIM chatroom? :veryconfu

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by 'Lil Buford

Now how do we do the prom itself? A thread? AIM chatroom? :veryconfu

Let's do it all in here, everything from asking people out to picking out outfits to the dance itself.

Buford

Oh boy! Oh boy! Yay...ok...let's get people IN!! :D :sohappy:

Who's gonna be the DJ? :)

Come on, Erik! NO pixie dust in the Bibbidi Bobbidi Stew! :D

MerHearted

Original Poster
Let's wait for more people to join in before setting a date. Though, I'm think it should be 2-3 weeks away or so.

Buford

Disney music IS really good at dances. At the grand atrium on the Wonder, the non-stop pianist (or so it seemed! :lol: ) had the best mixes of music...I got to waltz with Minnie! :D :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom