WDWMAGIC members meet and greet??

KingFishMouse

Original Poster
Im new here and I'm going to be getting an annual pass for WDW. Do you guys ever meet at any of the parks together? Thanks

brkgnews

There are a lot of us who have become friends thru the forum that will randomly get together. But as far as a set meeting date, notsomuch. It's been done in the past, and occasionally some people will randomly post a "I'm gonna be there... wanna meet?" thread. Best thing I would suggest is to look at the countdown feature and see who's there when you are, and offer to meet up with some of em.

NiarrNDisney

Well my friends, fam, and I will be there March Thurs. the 26th through Wed. the 1st
Thur. - Arriving Late
Fri. - DTD + Relaxing
Sat. - MK
Sun. - DAK + Epcot (Reservations @ Biergarten)
Mon. - Epcot
Tues. - DHS
Wed. - DTD + Departing
At night my friends and I will be Partying at either DTD, Boardwalk, Or RIX Lounge at CSR!
If your there and should you notice WDWmagic garb (i.e. Pins, t-shirt) say hello or join us for a drink.:)

Since1976

From reading the thread title, I immediately envisioned parents and kids lined up to get autographs and take pictures with a guy in a WDWMAGIC T-shirt.
:rolleyes:

disneytony

I'm new too and was thinking the same thing...

I'll be flying solo my next trip from March 21st - 24th so if anyone is around I'd welcome the company. :wave:

Hummer1676

I am not sure if anyone has really spent the time to try to put together an official event. It would have to be sanctioned by the site owner, but it is looking into. Miceage does meets and events quite regularly for Disneyland.

princess_dboo

I am still fairly new to the boards, and also would really like to meet some of my fellow DW lovers. I used to part of a Dave Matathews Band community board, and we were like family and even went to concerts together and everything. But I've yet to find anyone who really has tried to get to know me personally on these boards. No offense to everyone who has said hello. Everyone has been real friendly, but no one has actually e-mailed me or asked anything about me. I think we should make a getting to know you type post and kind of start over. In these tough economic times and in general, it would be nice to get to know and bond with people who have similar interests.

I'm up for meeting anyone.

And especially anyone who is a CM and would care to offer a young dreamer some advice.

lol

Also, I do have an annual pass and have been visiting quite often. My next trip will be in April. I haven't decided on the date yet, so maybe someone might want to meet up then? We were going to try to do Animal Kingdom, but I'm open for change.

Let's get to know one another, seriously! It's been a long time since I've had a pen pal or any online communication. I'm excited about growing with this community. I love Disney fans!

Write back!

:)

brkgnews

I am still fairly new to the boards, and also would really like to meet some of my fellow DW lovers. I used to part of a Dave Matathews Band community board, and we were like family and even went to concerts together and everything. But I've yet to find anyone who really has tried to get to know me personally on these boards. No offense to everyone who has said hello. Everyone has been real friendly, but no one has actually e-mailed me or asked anything about me. I think we should make a getting to know you type post and kind of start over. In these tough economic times and in general, it would be nice to get to know and bond with people who have similar interests.

And especially anyone who is a CM and would care to offer a young dreamer some advice.

lol

Also, I do have an annual pass and have been visiting quite often. My next trip will be in April. I haven't decided on the date yet, so maybe someone might want to meet up then? We were going to try to do Animal Kingdom, but I'm open for change.

Let's get to know one another, seriously! It's been a long time since I've had a pen pal or any online communication. I'm excited about growing with this community. I love Disney fans!

Write back!

Well heck, Danielle, lemme be the first then to say hey howdy hey from a fellow Georgian. I'm Jackie (male)... my next trip to The World will be late April through early mary... like the 29th-5th.

Best way to meet people here on the boards is to get out there and be aggressively friendly, as the Disney people say. I'm very fortunate to have made dozens of friends through these boards... there are truly some great people on here. :)

SeaBreeze

lol

Write back!

I feel the same way but I've been here a lot longer than you so maybe it's me :lookaroun I did a Professional Internship at WDW so if I forget to PM you later today, feel free to send me a line. I love talking about the PI and helping others with it:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom