WDWMagic in Entertainment Weekly

TinkRBell427

dxwwf3 said:
Unbelieveable. I should get my issue in the mail on Monday (I usually get the on Fridays but they have been late.....lately). Fantastic news.

I hear ya there! It feels like I haven't gotten my issue for weeks. Arghh:fork:

tigsmom

diddy_mouse said:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I was looking through my recent issue of EW and found their 100 Websites to bookmark and guess who was on the list? Why yes! WDWMagic.com! If you have the issue its on page 39...."WDWMagic.com -- For hardcore Disney fans, a site that covers the theme parks 24/7"

Congrats Steve and all who contribute! :sohappy:

WOOHOO!! :sohappy:

nicholas

Yay, not only was the company I work for one of the 25 chosen, but then this site was one of the others picked. Can I pick good internet sites to associate myself with, or what? :lol:

Congrats to WDWMagic!!

dxwwf3

Connor002 said:
Yay! We've invaded the tabloids... :lookaroun

It sounds like someone doesn't know what Entertainment Weekly is :lookaroun

Just teasing, it is not a tabloid magazine at all. It covers movies, music, television, books, and theatre. Check out the website www.ew.com to see what I'm talking about.

t3techcom18

W00T!!!!!!! Congreats Steve and to everyone here! A great 10 years to many more! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

PhilharMagician

CCongats Steve!!:sohappy: And thank you for creating this amazing website and getting all of us Disney freaks toghether.

I thought this site started in June 2001. This was just discussed in another thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom