WDWMagic in Entertainment Weekly

diddy_mouse

Original Poster
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I was looking through my recent issue of EW and found their 100 Websites to bookmark and guess who was on the list? Why yes! WDWMagic.com! If you have the issue its on page 39...."WDWMagic.com -- For hardcore Disney fans, a site that covers the theme parks 24/7"

Congrats Steve and all who contribute! :sohappy:

brisem

diddy_mouse said:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I was looking through my recent issue of EW and found their 100 Websites to bookmark and guess who was on the list? Why yes! WDWMagic.com! If you have the issue its on page 39...."WDWMagic.com -- For hardcore Disney fans, a site that covers the theme parks 24/7"

Congrats Steve and all who contribute! :sohappy:

WTG Steve and Congrats on 10 years

dxwwf3

Unbelieveable. I should get my issue in the mail on Monday (I usually get the on Fridays but they have been late.....lately). Fantastic news.

imagineer boy

Wow, I had no idea that WDWmagic was ten years old! It was started in 1996 huh? That was back when it took hours just to get on the internet! :lol:

Congrats Steve! :wave:

Epcot82Guy

Outstanding job, Steve. I can't believe I've been lingering so long, so it goes to show just how much you get the Disney attitude (i.e. let go of time, and just enjoy.)

trr313

That's great. I'm sure a lot more people will be cruising through this website now, but that's great. We all share the love for Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom