WDWMAGIC Forum hits 30,000 members

SewIn2Disney

Awesome! How ironic is that that member registered on the first day of the new year?

I love this place, its like a second home, and thanks for keeping it going strong!

EDIT: how come when you click on the "Members List" it says there are 24585 members. Is that because some people were banned?

kevlightyear

Computer Magic said:
Great Job!!!

It would be nice to see a list of the first 500 users.

I know you can highlight members users name to see what number they are.

For those of you curious, go to the members list, and do an advanced search. Type in 2001-09-09 in the "joined before" field and you can see the first 498 members to join [there were 503 by the tenth of september].
:wave:

Congrats to all of WDWMagic on this milestone!!

Computer Magic

kevlightyear said:
For those of you curious, go to the members list, and do an advanced search. Type in 2001-09-09 in the "joined before" field and you can see the first 498 members to join [there were 503 by the tenth of september].

Thank You while doing your helpful tip, I found a way to order by join date:

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Options</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Order Results By
<SELECT name=sort> <OPTION value=username>User Name</OPTION> <OPTION value=joindate selected>Join Date</OPTION> <OPTION value=posts>Post Count</OPTION> <OPTION value=lastvisit>Last Visit</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>​

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
kevlightyear said:

I did the search and browsed the first 15 pages...It is very interesting to see how many people that joined over four years ago only have a few posts. I have more than many of them and it has only been 14 months since I joined! I didn't see General Grizz on the first page..wasn't he one of the first few to join?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom