~WDWMagic.com Spaceship Earth Re-Opening Party~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Well, I'm back kids. Where am I back from you ask? Paris of course. :) My work called me on a Thursday and told me I was flying out Friday for a week. Crazy. Luckily, I got a day off while I was over there. And what do you do when you have a free day in Paris?? Got to Disneyland Paris of course.

It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. DW and I fly out to DLR on Weds for my bday on Friday. So I'm thinking about going to WDW tomorrow just so I can say I've been to three different parks in a week. What do you think?

Oh yeah, bump for next week. My mom just dropped a bomb saying she's coming down that weekend to visit. Oh well. She won't see us on Saturday because I've got some plans ya know.

Holy Moly that's quite the trip! If you have the energy for a day at WDW sandwiched in the middle I say go for it! Leave enough gas in the tank for March 1st though :animwink::lol:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I can't wait for the meetup!! Is it too soon to suggest other meetups??

Hey there :wave:
Are you coming? If so, I'll add you to the list on the first page :sohappy:

It's never too early to suggest planning a get-together. I have a couple more ideas swimming around in my brain as we speak :lol: I'm heading into my busiest time at work though, so they may take a few weeks to turn into solid plans. I'll let ya know though!

JEANYLASER

SweetMagic please take me off the list! because i am not going to disney world in March 1, 2008 Instead of April 11, 2008! Sorry!

kc1296426

Hey cool!

Will anyone be with you, and can you join us for dinner at the Biergarten?
Oh, I didn't see this post! Sorry for a late reply.
It'll just be me, myself, and I. I'm not sure if I can be there in the morning, but maybe for the afternoon for the maelstrom ride.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Has the event schedule changed from the one posted on page 1?

Nope, not yet anyway :lol:

I'm holding out hope that there will be an announcement of some sort of "ceremony" which would, if it happened, alter the schedule. I would be more than happy to change the schedule for something like that!

As of right now, it's still the same as the first post :)

jessiepezz

I am already included in your list. I am the wife of "MATPEZ" so I am included in his "2." But I was just thinking that some meal/ride meetups throughout the year would be fun. There is already a group at www.meetup.com, but I think there are enough locals on these boards that we could do some fun stuff together. Personally I love biergarten and can't wait for this one. But in the future, I could think of some other great locations for meetups, as I am sure you can too. I'll hold off on opening my big mouth on ideas until after March 1.

Yanks07

Hey Katie, Can I tell you last min. as I am taking 6 kids, all boys to espn weekend and am not sure what the schedules will be? Maybe wife and I can sneek over. Not sure yet. I'll have the laptop, so I,ll pm ya.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I am already included in your list. I am the wife of "MATPEZ" so I am included in his "2." But I was just thinking that some meal/ride meetups throughout the year would be fun. There is already a group at www.meetup.com, but I think there are enough locals on these boards that we could do some fun stuff together. Personally I love biergarten and can't wait for this one. But in the future, I could think of some other great locations for meetups, as I am sure you can too. I'll hold off on opening my big mouth on ideas until after March 1.

:lol::eek: Sorry, we hadn't met yet so I didn't know that! We can talk about it at the meet then!! Look forward to meeting you in person :wave:

Hey Katie, Can I tell you last min. as I am taking 6 kids, all boys to espn weekend and am not sure what the schedules will be? Maybe wife and I can sneek over. Not sure yet. I'll have the laptop, so I,ll pm ya.

No problem Mike, I'll have my laptop too :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Our meet is this weekend :sohappy:

There are a bunch of names on the list in the first post of this thread that we haven't heard back from. I'll assume that means those people can no longer come, but you guys can still check the list to see if you're on it and let me know :)

This would be of extra importance if you wish to dine at the Biergarten with us, as I will be releasing unneeded tables back to the restaurant tonight.

Anyone who wants to join us for dinner, but not the whole meet, is more than welcome. Just let me know. It's at 5:20pm this Saturday at the Biergarten :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Kind of short notice, but can you add me plus 1 guest? (Anything I need to do to attend dinner?)

Thanks!

I'd be glad to add you. We'll be meeting at 9am Saturday at the spot pictured in the first post of the thread.

As far as dinner, we'd love to have you! I'll add your party of 2 to the list. We'll be meeting at 5pm in front of the Biergarten.

Glad to have you on board :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom