WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

Dukeblue1016

To each his own..... but I only have one question:

Why Tom Brady when you could have a real winner: Eli "freakin'" Manning!

Eli.jpg

(Eli wants to know "Why Brady?")

that really hurt...

i was trying to use humor to cheer myself and that just set me back a good week...

I feel like chandler on the episode of friends when he sits around wearing sweatpants and talking about the stages of depression after the breakup.... and he goes to the "gentlemen's club" with phoebe rachel and monica, and then somehow goes back a stage....

i just went back a stage... (sense of humor... gonzo...)

maggiegrace1

:eek:

That's EXACTLY why they got rid of the wand!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cLhSHktuZGw

We have to play this song as we're reinacting it though. Go ahead right now, click the link, turn the volume to a respectable level, sit back in your desk chair, close your eyes and think about all the good times we've had the past 6 years.

We've come to far,
To ever turn back now,
This love will last forever
I can see it all now

I'll be loving you forever...

They have been beautiful....:cry:

primetime52

that really hurt...

i was trying to use humor to cheer myself and that just set me back a good week...

I feel like chandler on the episode of friends when he sits around wearing sweatpants and talking about the stages of depression after the breakup.... and he goes to the "gentlemen's club" with phoebe rachel and monica, and then somehow goes back a stage....

No harm intended! I just jumped at the opportunity to make an Eli Manning joke. Even I can admit that Tom Brady is way better looking. (That's why the Eli jokes are funny).

nibblesandbits

that really hurt...

:ROFLOL:

Would you like us to take you to a gentleman's club? :lookaroun

mpaul32001

Original Poster
You know,

there are a lot more single WDWmagic.com members that haven't posted here!

I think they're scurred! :dazzle:

Dukeblue1016

No harm intended! I just jumped at the opportunity to make an Eli Manning joke. Even I can admit that Tom Brady is way better looking. (That's why the Eli jokes are funny).

trust me... Brady's looks aren't my concerns... I'm a guy... i've been joking this whole time to cheer me up...

I've slep a total of 5 hours the last two nights... (1 hour the first night)... sense of humor is all i got right now...

Eli Manning beat us... how...

HOWWWWWWWWWW.....

:ROFLOL:

Would you like us to take you to a gentleman's club? :lookaroun

this is the only reason i felt obligated to post again....

as long as we can go to the one you work at ;)

k.hunter30

Oh my gosh... I just popped into this thread after a few hours away and the first thing I see is Joe's avatar! I laughted out loud! :lol:

maggiegrace1

trust me... Brady's looks aren't my concerns... I'm a guy... i've been joking this whole time to cheer me up...

I've slep a total of 5 hours the last two nights... (1 hour the first night)... sense of humor is all i got right now...

HOWWWWWWWWWW.....
He played better..:shrug:

Seriouly Joe...The Giants played a better game on Sunday

I know it hurts and kills you that they went that far and did not win..but they did amazing and played great the reat of the year..

Be proud of what they did and just hope for better next year.

Thats all you can do..Sitting at home and getting no sleep is only hurting you..:kiss:

primetime52

HOWWWWWWWWWW.....

this is the only reason i felt obligated to post again....

as long as we can go to the one you work at ;)

Ohhh so you were joking when you said you like guys?? Obviously something in the past 2 pages of posts had me confused...

Dukeblue1016

I know it hurts and kills you that they went that far and did not win..but they did amazing and played great the reat of the year..

Thats all you can do..Sitting at home and getting no sleep is only hurting you..:kiss:

The New York Football Giants 100% played better than the Pats on sunday... they deserved it much much more...

The Pats played like "we're 18-0 we deserve this..." instead of "we're 0-0 (like they preach) we need to win this..."

Tuck, Osi, and Strahan absolutely WORKED our offensive Line... and Eli played incredibly under pressure

all the credit in the world to them

with that said............

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nibblesandbits

exactly sweetie.

I know how you feel. When the Patriots beat the Rams in the Superbowl in 2002...I was so upset too. But I didn't let it affect me like that. I was sad, but knew that they played a good game and that was all that could be done. It will all be ok. :kiss:

(Hence my hatred for the Patriots now...:lookaroun )

Dukeblue1016

exactly sweetie.

I know how you feel. When the Patriots beat the Rams in the Superbowl in 2002...I was so upset too. But I didn't let it affect me like that. I was sad, but knew that they played a good game and that was all that could be done. It will all be ok. :kiss:

(Hence my hatred for the Patriots now...:lookaroun )

Glory days, well they'll pass you by. Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye.... Glory days...

GLORY DAYS...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom