~WDWMagic.com Adventurers Club Meet~

Horizonstta

Jeff - thanks for hanging out with me at Tom - I know you go to the parks all the time...we should do a day at the parks and get a little group of locals together to bum around....when your wife's foot is better.

Well, you and Tom sure made the evening more enjoyable. I would be more than happy to hang out with you guys at the parks. Just let me know when.

Master Yoda: I thought your speech was great. I am sure without it, I would have been even more confused.

Rob & Chris: Thanks, as well, for saving us seats. You seemed to get us the perfect seats, as we were not "harassed" the entire evening. That's my kind of interactive fun.

CaptainMichael

Looks like i missed a good cast, tho I don't recognize Hathaway Browne. Other than that, looked like a great lineup.

Perhaps because he was rocking the fake 'stache. I've seen him plenty times. He plays Hathaway, Emil, Fletcher, and Graves. I don't believe that I've seen him play Otis.

I agree though, very good cast.

Figment1986

...he was rocking the fake 'stache. ...

love the interactions people had with him... not to mention a "few" people commenting on the 'stache... and even cast commenting on it being crooked at times....

Still love the interactions in the lobby with the buttler... and the different announcements... including "we have a full service bar" "you get this at absolutely no cost" "and get no benefits" "you were suppose to not cheer at that last one" (ok.. i paraphrase it at times.. but you get the idea)

CaptainMichael

love the interactions people had with him... not to mention a "few" people commenting on the 'stache... and even cast commenting on it being crooked at times....

Still love the interactions in the lobby with the buttler... and the different announcements... including "we have a full service bar" "you get this at absolutely no cost" "and get no benefits" "you were suppose to not cheer at that last one" (ok.. i paraphrase it at times.. but you get the idea)

Otis T. Wren, "Yo Graves, where you at?

Graves, "I'm all up in here sir."

I've been there way too many times, and I miss it so. Adventure just keeps calling my name....

WDWKat26

Man, I missed a really good night. But, I wasn't feeling well, so sleep definitely owned me. Can't wait for the next meet though!

jedimaster1227

I would like to sincerely apologize about my absence at the meet, as I was pretty sick that weekend, and was stuck home for nearly three days. I was really disappointed about missing the meet, but hopefully I can make it for the next one... :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom