WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

DTM93

Congratulations on 15 years!
It's weird commenting on a site that is nearly as old as me. :lol:
I started visiting the site when I was 15 and I didn't have that much knowledge on the Disney Parks but over the past two years I've learned so much thanks to this site, even with DLP and DLR it's taught me many things, even though it has developed an obsession to go to Disney everytime me and my parents go on holiday so they end up being dragged to California.
Hopefully, I want to work really hard so that in another 15 years when it's the 30th anniversary I can say that I'm working for Disney (hopefully as something like an Imagineer) and this is where it all started!
:wave:

kaos

All the way to the end of the line...

Happy 15th! Isn't it nice to know that there is always someplace fun to hang out at in cyberland?

stevemorriswdw

Congrats on 15 years! :sohappy: Thank You for keeping all of us Walt Disney World fanatics up to date with everything that goes on down there!

Steve Morris

PineapplePrincess

Congratulations! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me many hours of pure pleasure perusing this amazing site!
I look forward to my daily visits!

raven

The only unofficial WDW site I believe in. Thank you Steve and WDWMagic for 15 years of great information and forums! :sohappy:

Nemo14

This calls for cake!!!

picture.php

DisneyDavO

This is the most informative and entertaining Disney discussion forum on the net. Hands down! Thank you very much Steve for creating and maintaining it.:wave:

Magenta Panther

This is a wonderful site for Disneyphiles to meet and chat. I really feel at home here, and I've learned so much about the parks since I started visiting. Thanks for the education, the entertainment, and the friendship, everybody! :)

iconjunkie

I love how this site fuels my love of Disney - even when I can't be in one of the parks. Thanks to everyone for make this place so great. :D

Long live WDWMAGIC!

sksowell

Congrats on 15 years! How amazing is this. I've learned so much from this site and the information sharing is great. Thanks and here is to at least 15 more years.

WDWisAMAZING

I know I'm new here, but I really love this site! I have found out tons of new information about Disney World that I never would have known. Congrats on 15 years!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom