WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

GoofyMike29

Best Site for Disney

This is by far the best website for Disney information and seeing what people have to say regarding the parks. I love the updates members post and Steve does a wonderful job when it comes to updates. The members really make this site special and that is why I check it daily.

Michael

raven

Happy 10th WDWMagic!!! :sohappy:

I've actually been around for about 8 years of the site but it took a few years to join. Hooray! :wave:

10 Year Anniversary

This is a place where i first realized that my addiction for this wonderfull place was normal, and that there were millions out there just like me. Thank you for making me feel normal!!!:sohappy:

LoriMistress

Wow...ten years. I've watched you grown up, WDWMAGIC.COM. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Having class with you in math class really helped me out. I can't belive Ms. Thompson is such a ! Stay sweet as you are; have great summer! Keep in touch!!!

Love ya,

LoriMistress

prberk

Thanks, Steve, for everything you do for us in running this site.

Happy 10th (and now almost 11th!) anniversary!

Paul

Ariel

Wow...10 years. It's amazing how time flies. I met many friends on this site, and still talk to some. But I miss those I don't talk to anymore - you know who you are!! If I think about my own life in 10 years...WOW!
Anyway, congrats Steve - this site only deserves praise for how far it's come.
Nikki:wave:

Lightyear

Thank you for so much fun and information! This place keeps me sane until my next trip to the magic! Keep up the great work!

Lightyear

Congratulations on your 1o year celebration. This site has grown so much in the first ten years I can't imagine what it will be like 10 years from now.

Keep up the good work. You have created an online community that has become a must visit site for every Disney nut.

Gary Killops

DizneyPryncess

Congrats!

Congrats on 10 years! I'm not new to the site, but I'm a new poster! I've been getting the best information from here for a long time. It's the most reliable and fun Disney website out there.

Keep up the good work! :sohappy:

disney_buc

Well done wdwmagic on making it to the ten year mark! Keep up the hard work on the website because it certainly is the best disney website there is out there and gives me my excitement whilst im away from the happiest place on earth. Well done again!:king:

pirate-princess

Even though i am new i know and understand how special (and addictive) this website is to so many people

i have loved it for months!

congrats WDWmagic - everyone loves your site!

DisneyDude

Steve,
Congratulations on reaching the ten year mark. I joined very early on when there was only a handful of members, but was rather disruptive when I thought I was being funny. I was new to the internet but also a jerk, consequently I was booted off and rightly so. Steve you were very kind by letting my wife remain on this site after I emailed you informing you that it was a low point in her life and that the site took her mind off a horrible experience she suffered. My wife is well over that experience to a degree now and we both still visit the site that has incidently, become the best Disney site out there. You should be very proud that this site gives so many people a Disney fix, I know it's the first place I visit when I need one, and proud that in a small way you helped my wife get her life back to where it is now.Anyhow here's to the next ten :sohappy:
Regards
MrLightbeer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom