WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

gjpjtj

Happy 10th! A big Thank You, to Steve, and everyone else behind the scenes, who make the site so GREAT! Congratulations!!:)
George

scottnj1966

Congrats Steve!!!

I have been an avid reader of wdwmagic. I have enjoyed the facts and the "not so facts" I have seen come thru here. It shows how strong and important Disney is in the world and not just the US.

Thank you Steve for letting me be a part of your site with adding my videos and pictures over the past few years. I am looking forward to being a part of the next ten years.

Scott

Patchman

10 Years?
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
THANKS FOR BEING MY ULTIMATE DISNEY GUIDE FOR 3 YEARS!
KEEP THE MAGIC GOING!

hauntdmansion79

For the past 10 years you have been the one to get me through my Walt Disney World withdrawel symptoms. I check it every day at work and wdwmagic is the fix I need for my Disney obsession. I finally jumped into the fray this year by joining the forums...but no one seems to pay attention to me.:rolleyes:

pinjim

I love this site! It's a major part of my daily routine and plays a huge factor in my trip plannings!
Thanks so much!:sohappy:

Dubman

IMHO This is the only reliable source for upcoming event info, attraction openings, refurbs, etc... All the others only try to mimic your greatness!! Happy 10 Year, and many many more to come!!

figment1985

Thank you so much Steve for this fantastic information resource and friend site. It is an honor to be a part of this website. It's much more than a website though, it's a a beautiful love for the greatest place in the world.

Thank you, and happy belated 10 year anniversary!

dave1105

Happy 10th Anniversary! I have definately learned alot since joining. I appreciate alll the opinions and information available here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom