WDW Where is this photo taken thread

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yes!

Here is something a little tougher.

DSCN0802.JPG
Would that be on the cretaceous trail in Dinoland...next to a stegosaurus I think?

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Yes to both. I gues I will have to start looking for more difficult loactions when I am back home in December.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Fun game but when I'm searching for photos, I'm not sure if the ones I'm picking are hard or not. Probably because I know what they are. But if you have no idea, they may be incredibly hard or very easy. So, let's test.

MNSSHP8.jpg

Krimedog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the building next to the space mountain queue, has bathrooms on the side of it. Dont know if it has a specific name.

Correction, i am wrong, i thought it was, i looked at it for a second... thats Epcot

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Fun game but when I'm searching for photos, I'm not sure if the ones I'm picking are hard or not. Probably because I know what they are. But if you have no idea, they may be incredibly hard or very easy. So, let's test.
That would be the old tomorrowland skyway building. That picture would have been taken during MNSSHP.

Vernonpush

MNSSHP8.jpg

Skyway Station in Tomorrowland, during MNSSHP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom