WDW Website

Fun2BFree

Wow. The site looks much better with a lighter colour scheme - I was never too fond of the dark blue.

And though it looks fantastic, especially with the new flash videos, it still gives my internet a heart-attack every time it loads or even plays the videos. :lol:

LeeSeeBabe

Wow. The site looks much better with a lighter colour scheme - I was never too fond of the dark blue.

And though it looks fantastic, especially with the new flash videos, it still gives my internet a heart-attack every time it loads or even plays the videos. :lol:

mine too, my laptop sounds like it's having a seizure when I go to it!!

nolatron

The park calendar pages aren't loading right :( Epcot has no hours for Jan.

I guess they must be closed then! :hammer:

what's wierd is I see December hours in Firefox, but not IE, and I see January hours in IE, but not Firefox.... oh there they go.

Try using the little drop down menu for picking the month. That seems to work better for me.

b-rian91

Looks Great! But I am having some issues, I would like to get a copy of the planning DVD coming to my house, but everytime I fill out the form and hit continue it says that it cannot be processed.

Bolna

It looks great!

But:

I have high speed internet and this is the slowest site I have come across!!!

Non of my browsers like this site. I have a Mac and am using Safari, Camino and Firefox. All three of them have problems with the new website. I thought Steve Jobs was their major share holder!!!! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom