WDW Webcomic- Bishoujo Parks Academy

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Looking for the parks? Well meet them at Diz-No-Kisaki Girls' Academy. Where the magic really lives! Did I say magic? Wait, no. I mean Maki. Where Maki Kingdom , Epcot-chan, and Saki Studios live. Enter an enchanted school where the parks are girls-A land of joyous comedy, and wondrous everyday life.

As far as I know, the only webcomic on the net devoted to WDW and it's fandom.

Join us, won't you? Thank you.

http://moeparks.blogspot.com/

Cmdr_Crimson

This IMO seems Azumanga Daioh meets K-ON! meets Haruhi chan-ish to me.

And for the People who do not know what I just said....It's all Japanese Animation (Anime).

EpcotServo

Original Poster
This IMO seems Azumanga Daioh meets K-ON! meets Haruhi chan-ish to me.

And for the People who do not know what I just said....It's all Japanese Animation (Anime).

Yep, 4-Panel Slice-of-life, with more absurdist parody. Not the Anime, but the actual comics. (Though they're usually the same) And I try to be pretty blunt with my tributes to the greats, especially on BPA Channel. (Lucky Star's Lucky Channel) I've found the personalities of the parks and the fandom are already working really well with the genre and I'm hoping it takes off.

Unlike LegoLand, I'd like it to be all things to all people, or most things to some people would be fine.
:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Any thoughts on how I can enlarge the pictures to I can actually read them? I tried the ol' CRTL + thing but the images just get distorted. :shrug:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Any thoughts on how I can enlarge the pictures to I can actually read them? I tried the ol' CRTL + thing but the images just get distorted. :shrug:

Click on them and they will enlarge to readable size. You can make them even bigger by right clicking that enlarged image and pressing "view image" and you can even save them, or make THAT image even bigger by clicking the zoom icon that your cursor turns into. Mileage may vary by browser.

:wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Thanks. I forgot about the whole right click and then view image thing. My go-to is usually CTRL +. Now I can see them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom