WDW Virtual Visit

JimboJones123

I tried the virtual bathroom. Good thing it didn't work, my keyboard doesn't need to short out. My boss would prob kill me. I just got a new mouse last week.

barnum42

Great site - just to let you know the Index link (Text at the top left) does not work - clicking on it gets a 404 Not Found. :wave:

Anomalied

Thanks a lot for all your hard work. I completely forgot about your site and today I came down with a case of WDW fever and remembered it out of the blue. Liberty Square is one of my favorite lands and it'll be great to now be able to browse it from my living room from now on.

Thanks again! :)

Main Street USA

Thanks a lot for all your hard work. I completely forgot about your site and today I came down with a case of WDW fever and remembered it out of the blue. Liberty Square is one of my favorite lands and it'll be great to now be able to browse it from my living room from now on.

Thanks again! :)
You bet! I can't wait to finish Frontierland. Splash is one of my favs, and it'll mean another way to get on and off the train. The only other thing left after that is Mickey's Toontown. Then, who knows! Wouldn't it be cool to have the monorail added...and maybe even the monorail to epcot...and maybe even epcot.......;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom