WDW Virtual Visit

saltmom1

Original Poster
PotC is the only attraction you can "ride through". I just meant that you can see the other attractions just not ride through. JC is still under rehab.

DisJosh

Zac said it would be ready to go by 11:59 tonight. So I'm sure he's still working out Adventurelands kinks. I'm not sure about the TTA video though. I was excited about that but it seems I'm not the only one it's not working for. Get on that on Zac! :p

lscott933

i can not get anything to work on the new part. is it me or is it every one. just wondering. i just tried and last night. i get to the where it is suppose to let you in then it locks up.

saltmom1

Original Poster
You can teleport to an attraction and then move from there. You can't go into Adventureland by going into the park. TTA isn;t working for me either.

saltmom1

Original Poster
lscott933 said:
i can't still transport into anything either or tta video isn't working at all.

Telport to Potc. From there you can "walk around " Adventureland but the only attraction you can get into is PotC. I can't get into TTA either. Any ideas anyone ? How about some tips, Zac.

Captain Chaos

I cannot get the video to work for TTA.. In fact, I get told the page doesn't exist.. Also, I cannot get into Adventureland.. I get to the entrance but that's it....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oops, spoke too soon, just realized we're talking about the "video" not the tour.

But anyway, I'm happy that Adventureland is finally open!!! :sohappy:

Main Street USA

The link headed into adventureland should work, but I'll go double check it.

I'm still working on getting the vid link to work for TTA. As of right now, I have NO idea why it isn't.

lscott933

nope i can't still get into the new area. it let you get to that point and it will not let you go any farther. if you come out and try to go back it doesn't work either.

Main Street USA

Yeah, but you can still get into adventureland like everyone else. Just use the teleportation page. The fix to the adventureland entrance page is being published right now.

saltmom1

Original Poster
Can anyone get the video for TTA ? There is a megabyte amount listed and a time but I can't get into it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom