Wdw Tv

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
when you guys stay in a disney resort, theres a channel on tv that is almost like a disney tip channel, I think theres like 3 of the same channels, Am I the only one here that likes that, I like when that guy in the yellow shirt comes out, and when they say its a zip a dee do dah, tip for today. Anyone else here like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when they show all the logos of the parks being created by paper froming into the logo.

oh yeah i forgot to mention i am drunk right now so if this post seems funny

Just laugh

but everyone knows what channel im talkin about right????????????

Ariel

Love those channels! Nothing like getting ready in the morning after waking from my beauty sleep to have those channels on...wish I could get them at home!!

Kontra

There are more of those WDW channels than there are of all the other channels combined. I think it's in a few other languages on some stations too. But that's usually the first thing I do when I get to WDW, unpack and flip on the WDW guide channel. I wish I could get it on tape or something and just continuously play it in my room (then all I'd need is an ice bucket and some origami folded towels and I'd be living it):)

The Mom

Premium Member
The last time we were at WDW, my children watched the Japanese channel-they had a Bill Nye/Mr Wizard -type show on which was very entertaining. Also news, etc. so it wasn't specifically Disney.

DisneyPhD

It just wouldn't be a Disney Vacation without the Tip channel. I think next time we'll have to try video taping it. We will sit around at night after a long day at the parks and say "we did that, that too, got it, we were just there, hey we can see that from our room!" It's pretty much the only tv we watch when we're there. But then we're not there to watch tv are we. It's total Disney immersion.

Tramp

We try not to watch TV while on vacation cuz it's a total waste of time...
the only exception to this is the 'weather' channel...to give us a heads up on what to expect during the day...:):):)

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
anyone please let me know if you can see these channels anywhere else but in disney resorts?

I highly doubt that though

wdwmaniac

The WDW channels are cool and so are all the other Disney Channels like ESPN and ABC, but at in your hotel you want to watch show but you don't get anyother stations but Disney and be annoying.

kevlightyear

We usually stay at Homewood Suites (owned by the same company as Embassy Suites) to save a little money, and we can watch the same disney tip channel. We've seen it at Dixie Landings and it's the same thing. We always joke about bringing a VCR on our next trip to try and tape it. We love it. And you can't forget the antics of Park Hopper. He is hilarious!

Brett

Whenever I'm actually in my hotel room at Walt Disney World, you bet that either the Weather Channel or the Disney World Network is playing

Disney Maniac

I'll agree that it's a total waste of time to watch TV while at Disney. Unless, of course, it's the Weather Channel in the morning before you leave, the WDW Resort Channel while unpacking, or ESPN to connect you with the outside world's sports...but it's a better idea to screw that channel and just go to the ESPN Club on the BoardWalk:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom