WDW Trivia

DisJosh

Originally posted by DisJosh
Originally the carousel of progress was sponsored by GE. At that point and time the ride was about the sponsor and was basically a huge advertisment for GE......Does anyone know how many times GE was mentioned in the original CoP dialogue?

No one wants to take a guess?

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tapestry2000
I have a general trivia question - Who was used as the model for The Little Mermaid?

Sherri Stoner..........I'm not sure if thats how her last name is spelled.

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by DisJosh

No one wants to take a guess?

I did - i said "I remember in the ride (when it was "Now Is The Time"), in the last scene, the father said something about "bringing good things to life", and that's the GE slogan...that's the only thing that sticks out in my mind..."

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tapestry2000

I did - i said "I remember in the ride (when it was "Now Is The Time"), in the last scene, the father said something about "bringing good things to life", and that's the GE slogan...that's the only thing that sticks out in my mind..."

I know you said thet but thats not the answer. You wouldnt remember it, this was in the original dialogue that was changed later on. Just guess a random number if ya dont know........thats why I was wondering why no one just took a stab at it!

Figaro

I remember them mentioning a "new company named General Electric" is making new electrical appliances in the scene with all the wires in the Kitchen. I think they said it a few more times.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Figaro
I remember them mentioning a "new company named General Electric" is making new electrical appliances in the scene with all the wires in the Kitchen. I think they said it a few more times.

Yeah...............but how many times???!!! Just guess!!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey, who's running this quiz show?

Thanks for taking over the thread while I was gone guys. Sorry it took me sooooooo long to get back to updating but can I take control back please! :)

Tapestry2000

Re: NEW Trvia Question

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Try this one on for size:

Name the oil company on the tank truck in Castrophe Canyon.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Umm...is it Mojave? That's the only thing that sticking out in my mind now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom