WDW Trivia

DisJosh

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Commander Fulton from Sea Base Alpha. " hehehe.......try me moose! Give me your best shot. My friends like to call me TrivJosh.......:D

DisJosh

Jess Harnell does the voice of Brer rabbit and several other characters in splash mountian, He probably best known for the voice of Wakko Warner(from Animaniacs, the one with the red cap). He was also the voice for secret squirrel and has done Roger Rabbit.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tapestry2000
*gasp* I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WAS GOING TO GET THAT ONE!!! :eek: :D *stands up and applauds* You own up to your name, TrivJosh ;)

Awwww shux:D

Any callengers?? Bring it on! lol :)

DisJosh

Originally the carousel of progress was sponsored by GE. At that point and time the ride was about the sponsor and was basically a huge advertisment for GE......Does anyone know how many times GE was mentioned in the original CoP dialogue?

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by DisJosh
Originally the carousel of progress was sponsored by GE. At that point and time the ride was about the sponsor and was basically a huge advertisment for GE......Does anyone know how many times GE was mentioned in the original CoP dialogue?
I remember in the ride (when it was "Now Is The Time"), in the last scene, the father said something about "bringing good things to life", and that's the GE slogan...that's the only thing that sticks out in my mind...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom