WDW TRIP 101-Breakfast

SirMickey

Been to Disney many times, but it's been almost 5 years since my last visit, so I know much has changed...That being said I would like to poll you, the fans before its trip time

What is the best place to grab breakfast at each park, full sit down or simple pastry, doesn't matter lets hear your opinion.

Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom

Thanks for the help! :)

quirkle

We bring down bags of cereal from home and get milk, bowls and utensils from the store. Kids eat breakfast while we are getting ready so that we don't waste time when we are in the parks.

We have done Main Street Bakery when we have done super early EMH

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Are you traveling with children who would enjoy character meals? If so, pre-park opening breakfasts are a nice option in each of the parks (MK= Crystal Palace & CRT, Epcot = Akershus, DHS=Hollywood & Vine, and AK= Tusker House & I guess you could also consider RFC). I just really like being able to get into the parks early and see everything empty + we're usually done before the parks open- so it doesn't eat away at park time.

Upvote 0

mickeysbrother

I usually get a croissant at the hotel with a juice in the morning!! Hop onto the bus and eat lunch in the park! No time to sit and eat breakfast at the park so much to do and see

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Most of the time I grab some fruit and juice for breakfast...but several times a trip the kid must have her Mickey Waffles.

Outside of Main Street Bakery, I'm not terribly fond of any of the Disney Breakfasts I've done (like 1900, Chef Mickeys, etc), as I think their buffets are very hit or miss. I've had good breakfasts, but I've had many that were just "meh"...

Upvote 0

luv

I will take a wild guess as to the result of the poll now, lol.

Starring Rolls for quickie breakfast. MK bakery a close second.

Wilderness Lodge for non-park, non-character meal. Kona an extremely close second. Boma third.

Chef Mickey's for non-park character meal. Ohana a close second...and Cape May in third.

Crystal Palace for park character meal. Tusker House second.

Those aren't necessarily my favorites, just what I think will win.

I'll toss in my vote for Rainforest Cafe for breakfast because I freaking LOVE that cranberry waffle thing. Yum-MY. I really want everyone else to love it so that they never take it off the menu, so I'm biased in that regard...but the vote is still an honest one. :)

I vote Sunshine Sesons for best quickie breakfast. :)

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

Been to Disney many times, but it's been almost 5 years since my last visit, so I know much has changed...That being said I would like to poll you, the fans before its trip time

What is the best place to grab breakfast at each park, full sit down or simple pastry, doesn't matter lets hear your opinion.

Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom

Thanks for the help! :)
MK - sit down - Crystal Palace qs - Main Street Bakery
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons Anything you could want for breakfast.
HS - Muffin at Writers Stop Egg on bagel at Fairfax across from Beauty and the Beast.
Animal Kingdom - Pizzafari - bounty platter
You can look up the menus and prices on Allears.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

honestly the grand cafe and ohana for any park. they are on the monorail line, and you can take the bus to the others. i would also recommend 1900 park fare and donalds at animal kingdom.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We used to get an early breakfast at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. But now we just either swing into McDonalds for their bagel, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches and eat them in the parks or use the supplies we brought from home. Hate taking the time to eat in the parks when theres so much to do.

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

Crystal Palace at MK (especially since you can get into the park early), 'Ohana (pineapple bread...yummm!), and Kona (Macadamia Pineapple pancakes and Tonga Toast) are my faves. We also tried Tusker House at AK this year, and it was good, too.

Upvote 0
It also depends on how much you will eat for breakfast. I'm a big breakfast eater, not just a quick bite, but a full breakfast! I would hit any place with a full breakfast (qs, sit down or buffet)! As I'm not a big fan of charachter meals(I usualy travel solo) I tend to eat at Resorts! Having a big breakfast usually holds me till dinner! This way I don't need to stop for lunch. The places I have been to in the parks are:

MK: main street bakery(cinnamon rolll)
EP: none
HS: staring rolls
AK: restaurantasaurus(years ago with Mom)

I am also a fan of bringing your own food and eat in your resort(even better if you have a kitchen)

enjoy your trip!!!

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

At a resort. Prior to park opening. Why waste valuable early morning time with eating? The one exception to this rule is if you can get a reservation for like Crystal Palace, CRT, or Akershus prior to park opening. If you can snag an 8AM ADR on a 9AM park open, you can eat, and often still be done for when the park opens.

Upvote 0

minnielaw

I think the whole breakfast issue (where and whether to eat) depends on your family. Some people can just grab a coffee and pastry and be fine..others need a more complete meal...some skip breakfast all together.

Our last trip we tried just having cereal, donuts, etc. in the room and by 10 or 10:30 a.m. we were all dragging. We needed protein. So, we started heading to the food court and splitting a bounty platter...eggs, bacon, potatoes, and biscuit. We felt much better and had the energy to make it until lunch.

That being said, my favorite breakfast spots are:

MK: Main Street Bakery--ham, egg and cheese croissant; cinnamon roll

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons--breakfast panini; bounty platter; grab and go items (yogurt, cereal, pastries, cheese)

AK: Pizzafari--breakfast panini; spinach and goat cheese frittata; bounty platter

HS: Starring Rolls--Bagel or patries
Fairfax Faire--egg and cheese muffin with bacon or sausage

Boma's breakfast buffet is excellent as well!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

I usually get a croissant at the hotel with a juice in the morning!! Hop onto the bus and eat lunch in the park! No time to sit and eat breakfast at the park so much to do and see

This...breakfast quick or on the go...
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom